Chapter 6 - How They Completed the Scenario-

Check mistakes(1)-✅

------

Alberu went to the company after dropping Cale home. Today there is a scheduled meeting at the company.  Alberu, who was now wearing a dark gray suit with a white shirt, walked into the meeting room. After Alberu's arrival, the meeting began.

Half an hour passed and Alberu was still trapped in the boring meeting room. Company officials were busy debating and expressing their respective opinions. Alberu just silently observed. Occasionally he also mediates and provides solutions.

Alberu looked at the clock on the wall which was soon to show seven o'clock.  He leaned back against the soft back of the chair and sighed internally. 'Haa.. when will this meeting end.'

Amidst the noise suddenly came the sound of a drum rhythm rocking, followed by a popping sound, also sounded:

[The free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated.]

[The main scenario has started.]

Then the dokkaebi appeared out of nowhere and said a lot of things.  Alberu simply observed incident after incident that was happening before his eyes. Starting from the protests of the higher-ups who were in the room, several heads exploding, a holographic screen that suddenly appeared and showing a high school girl strangling her friend, and ending with people aiming any items that could become weapons at other people near them.

Every one begins to kill each other between them. Alberu just sat silently gazing at the sight with a calm expression. He then turned and saw the Deputy CEO pointing the tip of his pen at him. The hand holding the pen was trembling violently.

Alberu smiled, making the deputy CEO flinch. "You can't kill me if you shaking hands like that."

The deputy CEO was flabbergasted at how calm Alberu was. Alberu even advised people who wanted to kill him. What surprised him even more, he was still able to smile in a situation like this.

Alberu took out Taerang from his spatial pocket. He turned Taerang into a gun and aimed it right at the deputy CEO's forehead. "You wanted to kill me first, so I just protected myself from being killed."

It's just an excuse. Even without killing the deputy CEO Alberu was still able to dodge his attack. He knew that he didn't have to kill humans to complete the scenario. But he did not want to linger looking for creatures other than humans in the room. So, he decided to kill the vice CEO who pointed the gun at him first.

Bang-!

The three people who were still alive in the room turned to the source of the sound. They could see their boss, Alberu Crossman, shooting the deputy CEO without hesitation. They didn't question where Alberu got the gun from, as they were busy gasping at Alberu who was smiling while carrying out the killing.

Alberu turned his head and contact eye with the three people. The three of them flinch and immediately looked away in other direction. They did not dare to look at Alberu.

'Hmm? What's wrong with them?'

***

Barrow took out his Dragon Slayer sword as soon as the scenario screen appeared.

[Kill one or more living things]

He didn't think about any other possibility besides killing humans. In fact he didn't need to bother thinking about that because he was happy to kill the humans that were in this place.

Barrow with his usual tired face, unhesitatingly slashed necks of the people who were still confused on the spot. One by one people's heads detached from their bodies. The others screamed hysterically and ran to avoid Barrow, but they couldn't get out of there. There was a barrier blocking the exit.