Chapter 50 -Damn Protagonist-

Actually his name is also the protagonist, of course, his fate is in the style of the protagonist. Even though Kim Dokja only sent Yoo Jonghyuk to Gangbuk Station, but the flag was now black.

If a person who is not a delegate snatches the flag directly from a delegate, the hidden scenario 'Road of Revolution' will appear. Yoo Jonghyuk already knew about that scenario and started killing delegates from other factions on the way, so that he could eventually become king.

Looking at Yoo Jonghyuk's current appearance, it seemed that Lee Jihye and Jung Heewon were really doing a good job.

Kim Dokja approached Han Sooyoung who was still sitting on the ground. "Oi, quickly give me that sword!"

"I-I don't want to!"

"Listen, if you don't give us the sword, we're all going to die here. Including Cale. You want that to happen?" Unknowingly, Kim Dokja said Cale's name to make Han Sooyoung believe him. His mouth immediately shut tight and his body immediately tensed up. 'That's bad, what if Barrow gets angry?'

Han Sooyoung's eyes were shaken as she saw Yoo Jonghyuk moved. Her gaze then turned to look at Cale. She didn't want the child to die.

Cale frowned faintly. 'Why am I being involved too?'

"What's wrong with that Kim Doyoung. Take it easy, dongsaeng. As long as I'm around, no one can hurt you!"

Seeing the confidence as high as the Eiffel Tower that Barrow was displaying, Alberu could not help but reply. He carved a mischievous smile. "Said someone whose brother was snatched before his eyes a few moments ago."

Barrow gritted his teeth. "Dongsaeng, he's been making fun of me since earlier! Come on, scold him!"

Since he couldn't hit Alberu, the only way to teach Alberu a lesson was to snitch on his dongsaengs.

"Pfft- Snitch."

Cale glared at Alberu while stomping his foot. "Hyung."

Cale's stomping did not hurt Alberu at all. But he pretended to wince as he tried to keep himself from laughing. "Sorry, dongsaeng."

Barrow was very happy to see Alberu being scolded. He also stuck his tongue out at Alberu.

Alberu just smiled as he shook his head.

Suddenly the whole area in the room shook. It happened after Kim Dokja called Gilyoung's name. There was the sound of something pounding, and the sound of something thumping on the dungeon floor. Then, without waiting for much time, the sickle of a praying mantis tore through one of the dungeon walls.

[The 6th grade insect king, Titanoptera has appeared!]

The room shook from the enormous power of the giant grasshopper. As Yoo Jonghyuk's attention turned to the grasshopper, Kim Dokja immediately took the sword in Han Sooyoung's hand.

At the same time he also took the purple flag that was hanging Han Sooyoung's neck.

[You have won the flag of the 'Hongik University' faction.]

[Your purple flag has absorbed the cumulative achievement of the black flag.]

[Your purple flag has evolved into a black flag.]

[You can use the special function of the black flag.]

[Congratulations! You have completed the first condition of the king's qualification.]

[Number of kings: 6]

"You thief!"

Kim Dokja paid no attention to Han Sooyoung's screams. He immediately ran towards where the Tyrannical King was. He intended to take all of the Tyrannical King's items.