Chapter 15 -Companion And Enemy For Life

Check mistakes(1) - ✅

------

Cale was silent as he looked at the monsters that were burning from his fire and quickly turning to ashes.

[Several constellations are dumbfounded.]

[Some constellations are surprised by your strength.]

[Some constellations are curious with your identity.]

[Some constellations are satisfied with your scenario.]

[Several constellations recommended your scenario to the Star Stream.]

[Several constellations cheer for you.]

[Several constellations admire your scenario.]

[The constellations have sponsored you 2,000 coins.]

[The constellation 'Someone Who Loves Good Looks' jumped for joy.]

[500 coins are given as sponsors.]

[The constellation 'The Hero Who Saved Andromeda' admires your strength.]

[500 coins are given as sponsors.]

[The constellation 'Always Watching from Behind the Scenes' applauds you.]

[1,000 coins are given as sponsors.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Death' was proud of his incarnation.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Death' has sponsored you 5,000 coins.]

Cale smiled while looking at the messages of the constellations who were continuously sponsoring him coins.

"Thank you so much constellations- cough!"

A black blood flowed at the corner of his lips. Cale frowned for a moment then nonchalantly wiped off the black blood.

[Some constellations are worried about your condition.]

The prophets looked at Cale full of concern. Some people also started walking towards him.

But 1168 first approached and supported Cale's body. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. This is normal," Cale said nonchalantly. 'Han Sooyoung's coat got dirty.'

'What?' People were flabbergasted at Cale's response. 'It is normal? Did that mean he was coughing up blood not because of a side effect of his power, but because of an illness?'

Of course people think so. How long has this world been destroyed? It hasn't been a month yet. But Cale said coughing up blood was normal. And given how nonchalant the reaction was, it's unlikely that will happen any time soon. It had probably been years and it had happened so many times that Cale was very used to dealing with it.

Someone then muttered, "He has a very weak body. But he still uses his strength to protect us. That child.. how could he..."

Some of the people who heard the mumbling started to look at Cale with sympathy and admiration.

'How could a 16 year old be so noble by protecting us adults with a weak body?'

'I'm older than him, but I'm very selfish and only think about my safety. Even though that kid protected my rear from monster attacks. I'm ashamed of myself.'

'How could it be a kid like him...? He's a good kid. His parents must be proud to have a son like him.'

Various kinds of delusions about Cale's past were popping up in people's minds. They thought that Cale was a sick child who was always coughing up blood. Or a child who has a serious illness and doesn't have much time left to live, so that child decides to help others for the rest of his life.