Chapter 27 -Who Are You?-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

Kim Dokja continued his roleplay as Yoo Jonghyuk in totality. And he really enjoyed it.

He spoke to the man who introduced himself as Lee Sungkook in a cold and curt tone. And boldly, he asked Dongdaemun Station and Dongmyo Station to Lee Sungkook.

Seeing his nature, Lee Songkook finally fully believed that he was Yoo Jonghyuk.

Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung could only laugh at Kim Dokja's behavior. While Alberu was as usual just observing.

Kim Dokja pointed his weapon at Lee Sungkook and said, "If you don't want to, there's nothing more to negotiate."

"W-Wait! I-I can give you the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park! But.."

"But?"

"I don't have the power to hand over Dongdaemun... if you don't mind, would you be willing to meet our delegation?" asked Lee Sung Kook. "Yoo Jonghyuk-nim's reputation is well-known within our group. Our delegation would definitely be honored to be able to meet Yoo Jonghyuk-nim."

"You know me?"

"How could I not know Yoo Jonghyuk-nim?" Lee Sungkook's mouth immediately closed as soon as he said that sentence. He thought the choice of words sounded odd. Because Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't that famous in the early days of the scenario. "A-Anyway, I would be honored if you would go there with me."

Kim Dokja stared at him for a moment and replied, "Alright, show me the way."

Lee Sungkook's face brightened and he added his boast. "No need to worry, I swear on the Honor of our King, that we won't harm Yoo Jonghyuk-nim!"

[The vice chairman of the Dongmyo Station Faction 'Lee Sungkook' has sworn an oath of 'Honor of the King'.]

[When Lee Sungkook betrays his oath, then you can punish him.]

"Harm me? You guys?"

"Of course, none of us can harm Yoo Jonghyuk-nim even a scratch. Ha, haha.. Then.. let's go this way."

"Hold on."

"Yes?"

Kim Dokja pointed at the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park's flagpole. "Give it to me."

"..."

Alberu laughed internally. He struggled to keep the laughter from coming out of his mouth. 'He's really cunning.'

[You have accepted the transfer of power over Dongdaemun History & Culture Park.]

[Current Headquarters: Chungmuro (Main Headquarters), Myeongdong, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park.]

[The reward points of the red flag are increasing.]

Messages appeared in front of Kim Dokja. The color of the flag was finally changed. "Let's go."

They were escorted by Lee Sungkook to Dongmyo Station. The members of the Dongmyo faction who followed him didn't understand what was happening, but Lee Sungkook's stubborn attitude made them not dare to protest.

Alberu actually wanted to split up with Kim Dokja's group and head to Anguk Station. But he decided to stay with them a little longer. He couldn't miss information that might be very valuable from the man named Lee Sungkook. The more information, the easier it would be for him to complete the scenario. Cale would also definitely like the information if he got about people who knew the future.

Soon, they arrived at Dongmyo Station.

The Dongmyo faction seemed quite strong judging by the number of people visible along the platform. There are some people who carry weapons like Lee Sungkook's group, but most of them don't have full weapons. They were probably wanderers from the station that had been taken over.