Chapter 16 -Forget for a moment-

Check mistakes(1) -✅

------

I'm sorry guys. You must be confused why the chapter 21 is up but where is the chapter? It's because I unguarded press wrong and it press published so I quickly unpublished it. That why

Enjoy the story! 😍

------

Cale was sitting quietly while staring blankly ahead. The prophets and the ordinary people faction told him to rest, and Cale happily did.

[The constellation 'Someone Who Loves Good Looks' say you are very sweet!]

[The constellation 'The Hero Who Saved Andromeda' is curious about what you thinking.]

There was nothing on Cale's mind right now. He just stared blankly ahead. Staring blankly without thinking anything was one of Cale Henituse's perks. He had been like that for half an hour since the third scenario finished.

On the other hand, 1168 was chatting with the ordinary people faction.

"You must leave this place."

"Hah? Why?! Who are you to dear to order us!"

"Me? I am the companion of the child who saved your life."

"..."

"If you know yourself, please leave this place. We need this place to do something."

The ordinary people faction couldn't answer. They then glanced at Cale who was stupefied in a corner. They felt they owed their lives to Cale and wanted to repay him by protecting him. But maybe they can't repay the debt now.

"...Okay, we'll leave. But before that, can we have a talk with him for a bit?"

"No. He's very exhausted right now and needs to rest," 1168 responded immediately. He couldn't let those ordinary people talk to Cale. He was afraid that Cale would stop those people from leaving and it would ruin his plans.

They looked disappointed at 1168's answer. But they said nothing. They also knew Cale was very tired and needed to rest. Moreover, his physical condition is also very weak. But they wanted to at least just talk to Cale for a bit and say their thanks.

"What is going on?"

Someone suddenly spoke, causing them to turn around in surprise. It turned out to be Cale who had been nearby for who knows how long.

1168 frowned. "Why are you here, 21? You should be resting."

"I was just curious to see Ahjussi and the others gathered here. Are you guys leaving?"

"Ah, that's…" The ordinary people hesitated to speak. They wanted to say that they didn't want to leave. However, after receiving the threatening stares from 1168, they fell silent.

Cale was aware of that and he decided to act ignorant. Leaving is the best option for them. It was too dangerous for the ordinary people to be in Anguk. The prophets might kill them.

"Y-yes, we'll be going," said a woman among them while forcing a smile. She then bowed respectfully to Cale. "Thanks for helping us. We will definitely reply to it one day."

The others bowed in the same way.

Cale felt weird about the attitude of those people. "...Okay. Be careful." He then took out dozens of foods and potions from his spatial pocket. "This is for you."

"Eh? Y-You don't need to give us this. And again this's too much... what about you then?"

"Yes, 21. Just keep them some," 1168 said. He felt like it was a shame Cale gave them so many potions.