Chapter 30 -Disaster-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

Everyone who was there, except the Anguk Station people, was stunned to see the face of the boy with the alias 21. They didn't expect that the face that was slightly covered by the hoodie would look so beautiful and charming. Their mouths were agape perfectly, making them look utterly ridiculous.

Kim Dokja's group was also extremely surprised, but they tried to act as calm as possible. But Lee Sungkook had the same goofy expression as those guys. Even Jung Minseob had to elbow his arm to wake Lee Sungkook.

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' flabbergasted.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner Of The Golden Headband' is feeling disbelief.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is curious about your identity.]

[Several constellations praise your good looks.]

[Some constellation...]

....

Many constellations were sending indirect messages to Cale. And as usual he ignored it.

Alberu looked at the red-haired child with a wistful smile. Ah...he really missed the person who likes to make trouble. He wanted so badly to run and hug him, but he couldn't. The boy, Cale, was looking at him for a moment while smiling a little earlier, and Alberu immediately understood after looking him.

'Please act like we don't know each other hyung' was what that look implied. And Alberu happily followed his lead. After all, he also wanted to observe the situation first.

-Crazy, that kid is so handsome, no, he's beautiful... his face is like an angel. I'm so fascinated.

-M-Me too! I've never seen a face like that before!

-I told you that I've seen a prettier boy, am I right?

-Hey, stay focused on our goal.

-I know, Dokja-ssi, but still I can't take my eyes off on him. Ah, but when I see the color of his hair, it reminds me of someone who is really annoying to death...

Kim Dokja knew who the person Jung Heewon was referring to, and he immediately got goosebumps as soon as the image of that person crossed his mind. But after looking the hooded-hoodie kid again, his heart somehow became a little bit more calm.

To be honest, Kim Dokja was also very stunned to see the boy's face. How come? Like Jung Minseob said, his face looks like an angel. Even words cannot describe how beautiful that face is. That face was much handsomer than Yoo Jonghyuk, and slightly more handsome than Alberu. And, that child also had the same aura as Alberu.

'Could it be, he is the little brother that Alberu was referring to?'

Kim Dokja then turned to the blonde haired man who was still surrounded by female prophets. Alberu looked like he wasn't paying attention to the child at all. He didn't seem to know the boy.

'Makes sense though.'

The younger brother Alberu was referring to was the same as what Barrow was referring to. That they are the same person. And Barrow once said of his brother:

"Cale is much smarter, more cunning, more annoying, as well as more trash than you."

Well, all those characteristics are not like in this child.

"Apologies in advance, is this really Yoo Jonghyuk-nim's 3rd round?"

Someone's words made some people who were still stunned, suddenly realized. Kim Dokja turned his gaze towards 1168 who spoke, and nonchalantly replied, "Yes."

The Enemies Become Brothers (Eng ver)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara