00

Disclaimer: this is not my story just wanted to share it on wattpad with you but a FanFiction.Net story created by kayer713

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲

Tyler anxiously scrubbed at the back of his neck, his nerves on edge

Tyler anxiously scrubbed at the back of his neck, his nerves on edge. This was the worst part about being a wolf, aside from the agonizing transformation. The heat phase. It happened just before every full moon, three days before. His hormones would spike, his nerves would grate, his temper would shoot to ten. Though to be fair, he'd always been kind of a dick even before his curse was activated but the heat phase took it to another level.

Which was why it had worked so well having a vampire for a "special friend." Her heightened senses made her just as horny and super strength made her durable enough to take it. Basically he never had to hold back.

But she was out with Elena and he was stuck after school in detention after nearly attacking some freshman who'd had the nerve to bump into him in the hallway.

Well, at least he was alone. He didn't know what he'd do if another person so much as looked his way.

I need some fucking air.

To be outside, to roam free. God his wolf instincts really were taking over. He hated this shit. Without supervision, Tyler was able to leave the room easily. He started down the hall, his mind made up to go to the track field and just run. It had always helped Uncle Mason. On his way past the library, however a scent suddenly struck him. Sweet, earthy, alluring in the worst way. The wolf in him roared and Tyler found himself dashing into the double doors.

Ignoring the shelves of books he navigated the deserted space, seeking out the origin of that luscious scent. Instinctively he growled his arousal.

Yes, he was definitely aroused. The closer he got the more he needed it. To claim it. To mate it.

Mine.

At the back of the library, a place where only nerds dared venture, Tyler stepped from around the last shelf to find the prize he'd sought. And his jaw dropped.

"B-Bonnie?"

What the hell was she doing here? And why did she smell so damn good?

She glanced up from her book, a little startled herself.

"Tyler? Wow I could ask you the same thing. Never expected to see you back here."

He rested a hand against the wall, mostly to keep it from reaching out to her.

This is Bonnie. What the hell is wrong with me?

"But if you must know, I'm catching up on my studies. With this whole Klaus thing I haven't really had time to take care of school stuff. One thing my Grams always wanted was for me to go to college. Can't do that if my grades are crap, right?"

She shrugged. Tyler swallowed hard. He'd known Bonnie Bennett all his life. Though they weren't the best of friends, he considered her a friend nonetheless. Not just one of his but she was Caroline's best friend. He very well couldn't move in on that.

Take her.

The wolf was growing impatient. Fierce.

Mine.

God he needed. Another growl drew from his throat, this one loud enough for Bonnie to hear. She blinked and he could hear her heartbeat quicken, feel the adrenaline spike as his growl made her nervous.

"Tyler?"

He began to advance.

She stood, maneuvering so that the large table was between then.

"Tyler, your eyes—"

But he shoved the table away easily and continued to advance. Her heartrate was accelerated, causing those delicious hormones to pump through her pores. It hit Tyler hard and he lost all sense of who and when and where.

He was on her in no time, slamming her back against the wall, his mouth tearing into hers urgently.

"Mine," he growled as his hips pressed him forward into a demanding grind.

He was ready to shred her top when suddenly he was flying across the room. He landed on his back only to slide into another desk.

"What's wrong with you?" Bonnie was holding a shaky hand out, aiming her magic defensively.

"Your eyes, are you about to shift?"

He jumped to his feet, instinct driving him to mate her.

"Mine," he managed before charging at her again.

Bonnie flung him just as easily as the first time.

"What happened to you? Was this Klaus? What did he do to you?"

He stared, unable to answer, to even comprehend the words flowing out of that beautiful mouth of hers. He needed to seize it, taste it, make it scream and moan under his touch.

Take her. Mate her. Claim her.

He was rock hard in his pants, his body burning wild. The wolf was running the show now. Again he lunged at her. Latin words sounded in the distance and everything went black.