14

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Klaus turned, carrying Bonnie away from the opening, toward the darker area of the tomb she'd had yet to explore

Klaus turned, carrying Bonnie away from the opening, toward the darker area of the tomb she'd had yet to explore. Where Tyler had originally claimed to smell him earlier.

"Get your hands off her!"

Her phasing friend's voice drifted farther and farther away. That was a good thing. It meant he was safe. Tyler, Stefan and (okay fine even) Damon were out of harm's way.

Now what would become of her?

Even as she thought to question, she knew that Klaus had no intention of hurting her. He'd made that quite clear the last time they'd been alone together.

"I would never hurt you, my mate. I would only protect you, provide for you, love you until you're screaming beneath me in the wildest ecstasy imaginable..."

Yea, like she would ever let that happen. No way. She would never derive pleasure from the Original Evil Incarnate!

Yet when his tongue had caressed her skin not even a minute ago she'd felt something one could only describe as full on tactual pleasure. Just the memory of it now had her oozing moisture below. Klaus shuddered and she knew he must have caught that scent too.

"Your body is ready for me," he breathed out sensually.

Instead of responding, Bonnie struggled to keep herself awake. She'd overused her magic so that wouldn't fight him off. Now she could barely keep her eyes open. Briefly she wondered what would happen if she passed out. Slave to his instincts, would the wolf in him take advantage?

Maybe not, he'd stopped before when she'd asked...

Her question was soon to be answered as Bonnie felt her eyes closing.

"Oh no you don't, Love. I need you awake for this."

The taste of blood at her lips. Her faculties returning. She opened her eyes to find Klaus's glowing pupils boring into hers. His wrist was still at her mouth. She blinked, never having been this close and vulnerable to the Original before. She was actually in his arms, depleted of magic. Completely at his mercy.

She should be afraid. Especially looking into that lust-consumed gaze but...there was something about that gaze that drew her. Curiosity again hit along with the pressure he'd mounted in her lower regions. Her panties were feeling pretty damp by now.

He pulled his wrist away. And immediately replaced it with his mouth. Bonnie moaned again as his tongue met hers, dominating the kiss with a possessive growl. He moved expertly in her mouth, touching every crevice. Marking it as his own. She felt his heat as he pressed her down into a soft patch of earth, his body on top of hers.

His skin feels so hot.

Practically bare skin as again she noticed most of his shirt was gone. His pants were a thicker material but they hadn't escaped damage either. It seemed he had healed fine however, as her hands tentatively found their way up his back. Klaus groaned excitedly at her touch, deepening the kiss. His leg pushed her thighs apart, placing his body right at her center.