02

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝

He couldn't contain himself

He couldn't contain himself. All he knew was that he'd smelled the most tantalizing scent and had to have it. His life, his blood, his being needed to bath in it, bury himself deep within it's walls. Her walls.

In a thousand years he'd never felt such loss of control—such desperation for anyone or anything.

"Motus!"

And just like that he was sprawled across the parking lot, her warmth no longer against his body. Klaus blinked as he came to his feet. He needed that warmth back!

Claim her!

Using his speed he vamped over, only to be hit with a blinding headache.

"Gaaaah!"

It felt like his brain was bursting inside. Each vessel popping simultaneously. Grasping his head, the hybrid fell to one knee.

What the bloody fuck?!

He was barely recuperating when he heard the screech of tires. Then the scent was gone.

Noooo!

Without her there—her heavenly aroma—his head attempted to clear itself.

What the hell is happening to me?

His head still ached. His skin still burned. His groin was still very much ready for business. It took him a few minutes to recover but slowly, he came to his feet.

"Oh great, what's he doing here?"

The totally unwelcome voice of his least favorite Salvatore brought him out of his daze. Klaus scowled in Damon's direction to find that both Stefan and that little wolf pup he'd almost sacrificed last month accompanied him in exiting the building. The three immediately took defensive stances when they saw him.

As if that will do them any good.

He stood to his full height, utterly peeved.

"What manner of trickery is this?" the hybrid accused, ready to rip all of their hearts out.

"What did your witch do to me?"

He had the incessant urge to bed someone. Had felt it all day. Only when he'd encountered the witch did it intensify. Now he wanted only to bed her.

"Bonnie?" Tyler glanced around.

"You better not have hurt her!"

Oh what he wanted to do had nothing to do with hurting...unless she liked it that way.

Bewildered by the thought, he tried to shake it off.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan was less annoying than the other two so he focused on him.