10

𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

There wasn't any time to waste

There wasn't any time to waste. She knew her attack wouldn't hold Klaus off for long and if they didn't move fast he'd catch up to them. That spelled disaster for multiple reasons: Tyler would surely die, Stefan would die trying to save him and Damon would die trying to save Stefan. And after the blood was all spilled, Klaus would still be trying to get in her panties.

Bonnie tried to think of how to make her plan work. She'd burned off too much energy earlier at the cabin but now even more when she'd saved Tyler. The magic she'd used to throw Klaus deeper into the woods should have been spent on the sealing spell. But what choice had she had? She couldn't let Tyler die.

Why the hell had Stefan brought him out here anyway? He was supposed to be safe! And where the hell was Tyler's shirt?

"Here," she announced as they came across the nook.

She felt the painful memory of not too long ago when she and her Grams had stood here on this spot casting the spell that would end Grams's life. She blinked it back, refusing to allow her pain to distract her.

"I can seal Klaus in here, just like my ancestor Emily did with the group of vampires before," she explained.

"There's no way out except through this opening. All we need is to get him inside. Which should be no problem because you and I are his two main priorities."

One to kill and the other to...well she wouldn't allow it to come to that. But she wouldn't allow Tyler to be bait either. His life was in enough danger.

"Leave it to me," the stubborn wolf snarled.

"I'll drag his ass in there and you can seal it til I'm finished with him."

She wasn't sure if it was the heat or the man that brought on this bravado. Tyler had always been a bit on the cocky side. Being a jock and all.

"Yea... no that's not part of the plan," Bonnie remarked.

"You're not even supposed to be here."

She wiped the moisture from her forehead with the back of her hand. With all of her running and exerting her magic on Klaus, she was feeling just a little taxed.

Tyler was watching her.

"I'm supposed to be wherever you are; you're my mate."

She blinked at that, staring at her childhood friend. Mate? First he'd just wanted to get frisky but now he was calling her mate?

Klaus called me that too.

Okay something had definitely changed with the two phasing wolves. They'd both gone from rabid sex beasts to calling her "mate." Was this normal? Did all heat induced trances progress this way? Would it get even worse?