snowy eyes

" snow? was it really snowing in the middle of april? and on a beach? ", mark's mind had all sorts of thoughts running around at the moment he saw flecks of snow falling around them. tiny snowdrops that raised the goosebumps on their skin. the students watched in awe as some of them quickly put clothes on.

mark was secretly grateful he hadn't taken his shirt off and would much rather not get into the water. the snow had gotten heavier, starting to coat the surface of the ground and the heads of all those around them. " it looks really pretty right? ", a voice popped up next to him, startling him.

" hello ", mark glanced at the girl standing next to him. the snow slowly falling on her making it look like she had white crystals in her hair. mark looked away, the back of his neck heating up as he felt embarassed to look at her for longer than he should've.

" mark right? i'm haneul ". mark shook her hand that was held out, not wanting to seem rude. both of them went back to watching the snow fall, like two birds that watched the scene unfolding before them. mark felt haneul sit on the snow that had now piled up on the ground. haneul patted the spot next to her, making tiny snowballs in her hands and shoving them into her pockets. mark laughed a little watching her.

" you do know those might melt by the time we get back right ".

" yeah but when i wear these pants again in a week or maybe even in a month, it would remind me of this day and watching snow fall on a beach ". haneul raised her eyebrows with a grin on her face. mark smiled, shaking his head at her words.

haneul stared at mark. the snow falling on his eyelashes and the way his eyes sparkled like tiny snowflakes on a dark night. he looked so pretty in the snow. " what? ", mark looked at her. the red on his ears growing darker.

haneul couldn't say anything except reflect the same hue of red that now spread across her face that she tried to hide. mark lee had heard her say he looks pretty.

seong haneul had just called me pretty. mark felt like fainting right there and then.

JAY'S NOTES 💭
ah i missed writing about them :,) although this was so crappy it's been so long since i wrote i hope this was okay !!!!