A Day with the Babies (Chapter 2)

Shoto POV

  It was the next day, the babies were very well-behaved and quiet, Akira barely cried while Ayato cried a little more but not as much. I was breastfeeding them, it was certainly odd to do but so much pain was relieved from it, I carefully placed the babies back into their shared bassinet once they finished. I really wanted Bakugou by my side but I couldn't have him, "Hey Sho," Fuyumi says as she enters the basement "Hey," I say with a soft smile, "We were going to watch the babies while you got a shower," she says "Oh ok," I say standing up from the bed as Touya joins downstairs. I slowly made my way upstairs with a change of clothes heading to the bathroom, the shower felt great, it was nice to feel clean but I took a quick one because I wanted to be by my babies side.

  Once I took a shower, with the help of my siblings we moved the babies upstairs so we were sitting on the couch as I held my babies. "Sho, I talked to your teacher and told him you'd be back in a week because of a family emergency, so take this time to rest, okay," Fuyumi says and I nod with a soft smile. "Thank you," I say with a soft smile "Well Touya you better get used to the babies because you'll be doing a lot of babysitting," Fuyumi chuckles "Oh yeah, I'll try my best," he chuckles nervously. "Have you thought about the dorm situation," Fuyumi asks "I have, I think for the beginning I'll go home after classes but then I'll stay at the dorms and have one of y'all bring the babies to me at night so they can be with me and pick them up in the mornings," I say. "Yeah, that could work, just be careful of the security cameras," Touya says and I nod "I'll keep the babies covered in a blanket and I'll do my best to avoid everyone," I explained, they nod.

  I was walking around in the backyard of Natsuo's house, I was very thankful he had a covered backyard, I carefully held the babies as I walked around. I couldn't help but smile as I held up a flower and watch as both of their faces were amazed by it, Akira stared wide-eyed at it while Ayato smiled at it. They both were so cute, they were my precious angels, I've been through so much to get to the point where I could have them, I've spent my whole life being alone, and now these angels were here, I would never be alone again. Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Touya had agreed to take turns babysitting for me when I was at school, Fuyumi would return to work tomorrow, Natsuo went back to work today, and Touya would visit every now and then but he had to stay hidden since he was part of the lov. I enjoyed every moment I had with my babies, I didn't want to leave them for a second but eventually, my week was up and I had to go back to school. I didn't have good parents growing up but I was going to make sure my babies were going to have a good life, even if it is just me, I was going to make sure of it.