Recovering (Chapter 15)

Shoto POV

  I slowly woke up hearing almost complete silence the only sound was the distant voices and the beeping sound from next to me. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the light, once they adjusted I noticed I was in an unfamiliar place. I began to look around at my surroundings, I saw Bakugou sitting in a chair next to me, his head was resting in his arms that were resting on my bed while one of his hands held onto mine. Aizawa was also asleep on the couch, I looked out the window and noticed it was morning. I shifted a little to get more comfortable but the movement caused pain to rush through me causing me to let out a pained gasp.

  The noise seemed to have woke the 2 light sleepers because as soon as the noise escaped my lips they were both sitting up wide awake. They both looked visibly relieved when they saw that I was awake, I smiled softly at the two. "How are you feeling," Aizawa asks as he stands up and sits at the foot of the bed, "Fine I guess, it just hurts to move too much," I say breathlessly. They both look at me concerned "Any problems breathing," Aizawa asks concerned "No, it just hurts," I respond. "What the fuck happened," Bakugou asks angrily but mostly concerned "Calm down Bakugou but I would also like to know, the mission was said to be a success," Aizawa says. "I'm not sure, I guess we missed a villain when we were clearing the rooms, they snuck up on me when I had my guard down, it was my mistake, I'm sorry," I respond.

  They both sighed "It wasn't your fault but you need to be more careful especially since you-uh you know you can't be so careless anymore," Aizawa said trying to be careful about what he said. Bakugou looks at him confused "I understand Sensei, it won't happen again," I respond, Bakugou looks at us both confused and Aizawa looks at him before standing up. "I will let y'all two talk, if you need anything just let me know," Aizawa says before leaving the room, Bakugou is still confused as he watches Aizawa leave the room. "What was that about," Bakugou asks confused, I smile softly at him "It's nothing Bakugou, you'll know later on," I respond, we sit there in silence before he speaks up. "Was it my fault that you got hurt," he asks, it takes me by surprise at first "No, of course not, why would you think that," I ask confused "You were in that room clearing it but I distracted you so you didn't get to finish clearing it and then I left you despite knowing there was a chance you have gotten hurt," he mumbles. "Katsuki, it's not your fault, it was an accident waiting to happen if it wasn't me it was going to be someone else and I rather it be me than have someone else get hurt," I respond.

  We talked back and forth for about an hour, we didn't say a whole lot but it was nice to have someone to just talk to for a minute. A doctor came in not long later making Bakugou leave so he could do a healing process so I could get better faster. Once he finished he dismissed me from the hospital so I quickly but carefully changed into clothes that Aizawa brought for me before heading to the lobby where Bakugou and Aizawa were waiting for me. "That was fast," Bakugou says with a slight chuckle "Yeah, I rather be back at the dorms I'm not a fan of hospitals," I say giving a soft smile. In truth I wanted to get back to my dorm room so I could hold my babies, I needed them and they needed me, they almost just lost their mother, and I would have never been able to see them again.

  We made it back to the dorm not long later and I was instantly surrounded by my classmates, "Todobro I'm so sorry for not taking you seriously, I'm so sorry I should have been more careful," Kirishima apologized. "It's fine Kirishima, it really is, I should have relaxed a bit more and not been so paranoid," I say, I hear a few more apologies from Midoriya and Iida, I tried to reassure them but it was becoming a bit overwhelming. "Ok everyone, back up he just got back let him go rest," Aizawa says coming to my rescue which I was thankful for before he began walking with me to my dorm room. We entered my room and were surprised to find it quiet except for the quiet whimpering from my babies while Mic Sensei held them. The babies' whimpering stopped and they held wide eyes as they stared at me before they burst into tears, I quickly but carefully sat next to Mic before Aizawa and Mic helped me hold them.

  I had also started crying at some point and was so happy to be able to hold my babies again. Aizawa and Mic stayed by my side to make sure I was okay with holding them since I was still hurt, I was hurting a little from holding them but I rather deal with the pain than put them down. Mic and Aizawa helped me lie down making sure I was comfortable as well as the babies were secured before they took their leave. I lay there holding the babies until they fell asleep, I smiled at them before letting sleep drift me off to sleep as well.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 22, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Baby Secret (MHA Todoroki Angst)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें