Mic's Turn (Chapter 13)

Shoto POV

  It has been 2 days since the babies were sick that night, I stayed out of school the next day and took care of them. They were feeling a lot better thanks to Recovery Girl and Aizawa for helping me. I did my normal routine this morning, fed the babies, dressed them as well as myself, waited for Mic Sensei and then headed to class. Everyone was concerned about my sudden absence from the day before but I quickly excused it and reassured everyone. With that the day continued on normally, there weren't any problems until about 2 hours before the end of the day.

  I and everyone else were listening to our teacher talk about the lesson as we took notes before there was a knock on the door. "Come in," our teacher calls out to which Aizawa Sensei enters "Can I borrow Todoroki for a minute," he says, and our teacher nods before I leave with him. I follow him to his office where he sits at his desk and I sit across from him, he sighs before pulling out his phone. "The babies won't stop crying and Mic can't get them to stop so now he's crying please calm the babies down," Aizawa Sensei begs, I laugh before nodding. Aizawa Sensei calls Mic Sensei, and he answers almost immediately and all I hear is the sound of my babies crying, once I made sure I was on loudspeaker I began talking to the babies.

  It only took a few words before the babies immediately stopped crying, they whimpered a little so I continued to talk to them. I sat there and talked to them for about 10 minutes before I fell completely quiet from the other end. "They're asleep," Mic Sensei whispered, I smiled "Good, I'm sorry for the trouble Mic Sensei," I apologized. "No, it's okay Todoroki, I'm glad to help but thank you so much for getting them to sleep," he says, I smile "It's no problem, thank you for watching them," I say before we bid our goodbyes and Aizawa Sensei hangs up the phone. "Thank you Todoroki, as you can tell we're not that experienced in babies," Aizawa Sensei says, I smile "You and me both, I'm not sure how I'm doing it," I say chuckling "Your mother instincts most likely," he says smiling, I smile "Maybe," I say before bowing and leaving.

  I returned to class, I only missed a little bit but I was going to need to borrow someone else's note later. The day continued on with no more problems and before I knew it the day came to an end with the last bell ringing. I ended up borrowing Midoriya's notes which I promised would be returned the next day with that I headed to my dorm room. I thanked Mic Sensei repeatedly before saying goodbye to him as I took the babies, the babies still feeling slightly bad were very clingy so I had to hold them as I caught up on my notes. Writing my notes while holding the babies was not easy since they both wanted my attention and wanted to play with Midoriya's notes but it, eventually, got done. Once I finished I got all of us ready for bed before laid down, I read to them until they fell asleep and I joined them not long after.