|| daddy (LEMON) || for AbbieVanityCakes ||

For Abbae le MVP AbbieVanityCakes

This was a super late publish and for that I am extremely sorry! Like ugh, I had no idea it would take me this long! I am just super duper embarassed and sorry.

//Sakurai bows like 69 times.

Ohmygod, I used to be a sort of innocent potato.

That was until I researched 'fisting'.

DO NOT DO IT READERS

I needed like 5 gallons of eye bleach to wash it out, and even then it's still there.

//cries.

I'm sorry if the fisting scene came out a little weird? I've got a long list of lemons to do and I guess my pervness only stretches to a certain degree lolz.

Ugh I cry, Senior High man...

Warning: sexual themes, daddy Kanekink (pun intended), possessiveness, fellatio, slight Yandereness, dark, and fisting.

-

There is the telltale flash of jealousy that shines in his eyes and the sudden rigidity in his posture that warns you. Your eyes widen slightly as he suddenly barges in the small cafe and wrenches you from your seat.

"Ni-"

The bespectacled man seated in front of you could only gaze, dumbfounded, as Kaneki drags you out of the cafe. A hurried goodbye and apology floats past your lips as you make your swift exit.

You fight to keep from tripping. You nearly cry out in pain from the force of Kaneki's vice-like grip. Your pleas, apologies, and excuses does not hinder him from entering the nearest love hotel. He tunes out of your words, the only thing he can focus on is your figure with that other man, smiling and laughing in that cafe. Gruffly asking for a room from the shady woman on the counter, he smirks as he watches a slight look of bewilderment enter your eyes.

Still holding on to you, the two of you enter the elevator. As the doors close, you expect Kaneki to finally snap. You tremble in anticipation and delight but he does nothing, instead he patiently waits for the doors to ding and deliver you to your floor. He does nothing, he tugs you to the room and locks the door.

You wince at the sound of the locks closing. Kaneki turns to you with his terrifying calm and gestures to the bed.

"Sit."

You comply, sitting on the surprisingly soft covers of the love hotel's bed. Kaneki sits beside you and reclines on the headboard. Kaneki smirks as he motions for you to sit on his lap. You heed his word and blush profusely as you do so. Training your gaze on his pristine button down you shiver as you feel his cold fingers trace your cheeks.

"Do you know why I brought you here, _____?"

"No."

You wince as his finger digs into your cheeks softly.

"I-I honestly don't know why Ken, p-please!"

"Because you bring out the best and the worst in me, princess," he smiles bitterly as he leans in to place a fiery kiss on your lips. You moan as he ravages your mouth, asserting his dominance in all the right places. He pulls away too early, a whine erupts from the pits of your throat. A smug smile tugs at Kaneki's lips as he surveys the salacious look in your eyes.

"Strip." His tone holds no sign of jest, you gaze upon his grey eyes, boring silent holes into your own _____ eyes. You gulp and look down, ashamed and slightly, strangely aroused by his sudden dominance. You place your clothes in a neat pile on the nightstand and look and Kaneki. There's a pleased smile on his face as he places his hands on your bare thighs. He inches you closer to his own body.