Ch 0 - Prologue

The picture above isn't mine. Credit to the creator.

I'm just a normal teenager, so there's nothing special with me. I always wanted to be in an isekai. It was the chance to turn my life around! I thought it'd be liable any other. Hit by a car? Isekai. Died unexpectedly? Isekai. So could someone explain to me why I'm not in the kitchen making lunch? It looked like I was in space, in one of the most starry galaxies.

"Hello Fellow adventurer!" A voice said. It was as if the person was everywhere. "I'm Jason Citron, the creator of discord." Some humanoid figure started appearing in front of me.
If he claims that he's the creator of discord, then why did he kidnap me?
"Why am I here?" I say trying to act brave.

It was a long story, so here's everything in a nutshell. They're making an RPG and I got randomly chosen to be the first player. It's giving me SAO vibes. I still want to know what I'll get.
I asked: "What do I get?" It looked like mr. Discord couldn't answer. Lo and behold, I was already teleporting to the spawn area. Some kind of status window popped up asking for a username.
What if...
I wrote 'ReaLukhaha' and called it a day. I checked my level and I had average new player stats, although disappointed with the trash skills. Like, what will I do with 'The Moons Controller'? Or better yet, 'Cloud manipulation'? This will be the hardest game ever played.
Wait isn't that a.....
——
(A/n) cliffhangers. Yay! So I got this request from a discord member, so that's why it has a discord theme.
See you later!
-O.J.S