Ch 4 - The Journey

The image above isn't mine
——
I and Jason said our farewells, and went our ways.
"He's a great booster" I said to myself. I carefully examine the scene. I find a moon pendent. A status window pops up saying:

[The Moon Pendant (SSS)]
When on:
[The Moons Controller] +1000
[Strength] +300
[Speed]  +300
[Cloud Manipulation] - 100
——
This is one powerful pendent. Was it making up for the bad skills I got?
What if I actually got op skills at the beginning, but they had misleading names?
I'm eger now. I quickly checked my skills window. "Skills"
——
[Cloud Manipulation (S)]
This skill allows you to change and manipulate the clouds.

Strength MP HP
+450 +1200 +0
Perception Agility Intellect
+4500 +85   +45
——
That was odd. No additional HP? Well I am in 500 HP, but I'll still need it. I start walking away.
I need to find the village even more..

— VILLAGER POV—
The man with an ominous aura finally stands up. He had stains on his white and black shirt. The wind blows on to the man's messy, dark hair. He starts walking in the direction to my village. As I try to get out of the bushes, it makes a sound. He turns to the bushes, and stares at it for a long time. His blue child like eyes turned serious.
Crap it found me...
——
Am I being watched?
I sigh and continue walking. As always, someone is judging me, from where I can't find them. It's frustrating, really. I know that I look like a 10 year old! I looked up and noticed that the sky went dark, with the only light source was the moon and the stars. I take my hoodie of and sit on the ground. After a small while, my hunger takes control. The growl was louder than I expected it would be. I figured that I should sleep off the hunger.
I'll hunt in the morning...
——
I wake up and I look around. I was in a house, probably miles from where I slept. The bed was really soft and the room had an aesthetic feeling.
This should be a girls room
There was no denying it, but because of how the room looked, it belongs to a five year old. I quickly realised that all my stuff was gone!
"Motherfucker!"
I quickly get out of the bed and ran downstairs. When I finally got to the parlour, I saw the family living here, with all of my stuff. When I went to look closer, they were burning my stuff!
"Hey!" I shouted out to them, "The fuck do you think you're doing?!"
They seemed to be scared. I didn't care anymore, the child could deal with it. I'm done. This feeling... It's weird, this time I actually want to kill them. I could feel the rage inside of me.

"HELP!"
——
(A/N) And that's this chapter folks! Sorry of not updating in a while, I've been busy. But anyways thanks for reading!
-O.J.S