Ch 3 - Fight

I and Jason looked at it dumbfounded.
It can talk?!
I remembered how it shook it head to answer my question. It didn't strike to me as odd, but how could a monster know human language?! I look at Jason trying to get an answer, "As I tried to say before, it's a virus" he said.
——
Instead of thinking about it for to long, I attacked it(?). It doges the attack. It's grin was really disturbing. It's sword was scrapping the ground. In the blink of an eye, it's sword was at my neck. I dodged, and quickly aimed for the leg. Of course, it being as fast as the flash, it somehow figured out my attack pattern. Just then Jason scream out some really important. The monster was... it was a virus. Some really strong virus. "Eh, so will any antivirus kinda weapon work on it or?" I asked. It shook its head. Now's the perfect time to attack. I turned on the speed boost and one of my skills "the moons controller". I didn't even turn it on. The monster didn't move. It saw me coming, but still. I got filled with hatred, this time I wouldn't be satisfied with just one hit. I need to kill that bastard. Jason went out of his way to boost me. My speed dibbled and the monster started... panicking?
Can it actually not move..?
Not as if I cared but doesn't it still seem weird. It move super fast before, so what's the difference?
Great, now I'm pitting the enemy.
This was not the time to wonder over what's happening. No, this is the starter quest, the one that'll make me a hero! By the time my thoughts went through my head, the monsters head was gone. In fact, not even a trace of it was left. And there I stood, no emotion whatsoever. These skills, they aren't useless...
I clenched my fist.
They're op!
——
(A/N) And so, the hero saga takes its biggest turn ever! I know I was a bit late, but you gotta admit. This chapter is pretty darn awesome.
Let the story continue
- O.J.S