Ch 8: Back

Remember me?
——
There was a faint smell of alcohol from the by passers. They were clearly celebrating something, the day after I "died". This is no coincidence. "You, hic, you don't seem to be from around here" a soft, yet harsh male voice said as he wrapped his arm around my neck, "Who're you?"
--
He looked around 18 years old, he had black hair and greyish eyes. He seemed to be a bit taller than me. His hair was put up in a ponytail and he had a nasty scar on his neck that seemed to go under the shirt. He also has big bangs under his eyes
——
This is... Uncomfortable...
"I'm a wanderer, Luke..." I said reluctantly. It got quiet as I scanned him. He chuckled, "I'm Alex." He smiled softly. "I can show you around..." his arm tightened slightly causing me to flinch.
"No." I answered shortly before removing his arm. He grabbed my arm and held it firmly and pulled me in. "I said; I'll show you around." he whisperd into my ear and held me tightly, not planing to let me go.

What do I do in this situation..?

I pushed him away in a swift gesture and quickly left the scene "I-It was (not) nice to meet you!" I shouted as I turned the corner. I could feel his eyes still glued to me, but no matter. He's gone now.

----

I looked around to see where I could spend the night

Well, one things clear, I'm not sleeping on the ground again.

There was this nice looking Inn close to a bakery. Luckily for me, Pheonix gave me some money to stay here. I checked in and got room 103. It was a pretty standard room considering the price. There were some blooming Sakura trees outside the window, giving the sunset some extra charm. That's why I wasn't surprised when a couple showed up, but something did surprise.
There was a man staring at my room, he wore Wanderer clothing. And there he stood with someone I really didn't want to meet anymore.
Oh fuck
——
(A/N) if you didn't know, I was referring to The Wanderer from Genshin Impact.