Ch 7: Emotionless

He bore a psychotic smile "You just lost your emotions!"
My what?!
There had to be a mistake, I can't lose my emotions! As soon as I realised, the spell had already been casted on me.
"Done" he chuckled, "You might feel something strange"
He's right, instead of feeling creeped out by his face, I felt more... calm. I couldn't do any basic stuff either, couldn't smile, cry, anything that had to do with my emotions. All gone.
"Oh right," he said while I was... disintegrating? "I'm joining"
Oh boy, this is going to be.., eventful.
——
In the blink of an eye, I was back in the plains. It was as if nothing happened. But instead of my clothes, I had a worn down cloak on.
"They still think that you're dead" that quirky tone, Phoenix said. He's the last person I want to hear from.
I'll just ignore him...

Pheonix is a bit too clingy today, i wonder why. He just wouldn't stop smiling, and why is he even here?

"Yo Phoenix, why are you even here?" I asked as his smile slowly disappeared. It got quiet and I stopped for an answer. He continued walking and with a distant smile he said: "It's none of your business, let's go" he clearly sounded annoyed.
It kinda is my business

Still wondering why he's joining me, I continued following Phoenix to the village, my heart fueld by hatred.

It might be good to know his powers, but should I?

His pissed attitude made him unapproroachable, because of the fear of being attacked.

We held a fair distance from each other, until he stopped in front of the village gate.

"It's been a while... I guess I'm still not invited." he whisperd to himself before turning back to me, "You'll have to go without me" he said in a slightly irritated tone. I could see it in his face, he really wanted to enter the village, but he can't. I felt bad for him, something bad must've happend. Without any hesitation, I enterd through the village gates.

I looked down seeing my fist clenched up and shaking in anger, and a small smirk grew on my face.

Remember me?