Ch 1 - Little Village

Wait isn't that a...?
I look at a Village. It has the image of nostalgia, but it still felt sorta toxic. I carefully made my way to the village, trying not to meet any monsters. But with my terrible luck, I happened bump into one. The worst day ever. This monster looked more humanoid, but there was this chilly feeling. It tossed me a sword.
Oh no no no! Not a duel!
Unlike everyone in my school, I'm not in the fencing club.
"Uh, can we talk about it?" I tried to convince it to just not attack me. Attack the man who brought me here! A growl was heard behind that red mask. The monster takes position and shakes its head.
Uh oh...
I looked around, hoping for backup, but nahh. First Mr. Discord doesn't tell me how the game works, and now I have no slightest idea of what's going and what's gonna happen.
Only one thing left to do...
I took the sword from the ground, in hope that it'll work. I take one small step back and, STARTING TO RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!
Right, the village!

When I finally get to the village, I busted into every house. To warn people of course, but, uhh, they're gone. So I did what any sane(?) person would do, continue running. But of course I have to look behind me.
Thank goodness, it's still there!
So now I just have to use the speed buff, the only good thing with my job class.
"Bye creepy looking village!" I say while activating the speed buff.

Bang!!
An explosion was heard behind me. I speed up, afraid off what it was. But I noticed something weird.
It's missing!!
The heck am I gonna do?!

(A/n) Another cliffhanger, yay! The MC is more humane than I think he would. The inspiration for the MC behaviour is from Makoto Misumi (tsukimichi: moonlit fantasy) so credit to Kei Azumi!
- O.J.S