Ch 6 - Resurrection

The image above isn't mine, credit to the creator
--
"Not yet~"
I didn't recognise that voice, it was more playful than Jason's. Did I finally reach heaven? It was all white, there was no galaxy this time. No other colour than white could be seen. "Why can't I move?" This was too strange for me to comprehend.
"Unlike the rift, you can't move in here." The same voice said. I could finally see something in this white coloured hell.
"W-who are you?" I asked. A child like smile was formed on the man's face. "Please don't say you forgot about me..." The place went silent. His big smile slowly turned into a cold worried stare. "Does the word 'Virus' ring a bell?"
This didn't make sense. The viruses voice was more raspy than this one. And sure I did slice the mask in half but, I didn't care to look at its face. But, I did get a glimpse of its face when I stabbed it, the cold glare matched.
--
Not giving me anytime to answer him, he starts presenting himself. "Well, anyways, my name's Phoenix, and I seem to be a god like figure in this world"
This is weird. If he's a god like figure, then why did Jason refer to him as a virus?
"Anyways, what happened?"
His face lit up in curiosity.
This guy, wasn't he watching?
"Well, if you didn't know, I was sabotaged.

He tilted his head. "Are you sure? Didn't look like they cared about you?"

That's the last straw!

"If you're just going to make a fool out of me, then why am I here?!" I asked with an annoyed tone in my voice. It got quiet. So quiet, that it feelt like some thing bad is about to happen. His faced looked a bit angery. Phoenix started walkiing to me. "Now, Now, calm do--"

"Your face is really punshable, did you know that?" I had cut him off without even knowing.

"...No, I didn't" He answerd. "Are you going to hear me out?"

"Sure..." I answerd, and he continued: "I have an offer. I'll revive you, but for a price.." he just randomlly stoped and chuckled, "I'm not saying what though."

Seriously?

"I'll take it."

Phoenix laughed, "Well then, you just lost your..."