Ch 9: What?

It was Alex, and he's heading to this Inn I'm in. I got conflicted, did he follow me, or does he just live here?
Either way, I gotta stay quaran—
A knock interrupted my train of thoughts, I just sat there and ignored it as I looked at the falling blossom petals. But it kept on getting louder, louder and more annoying.
They somehow know I'm here...
It couldn't be room service, since I didn't ask for anything. My curiosity got the best of me and so I cautiously unlocked the door. It was the wanderer guy. His hat was covering most of his face, but I could somehow make out his annoyance.
"Master wants to meet you." He said with a stern voice, he clearly had no intention to elaborate any further. I didn't want to meet someone, but some reason I felt obliged to go. Who knows if I'm gonna meet up with them anytime soon, or if they're just outside the Inn. I want to run, but at the same time, I wanna stay and find out. It was eerily silent, the only things heard was the wind, the bushes dancing in the sunset breeze and the bird getting ready to sleep for the night.
"Hey are you... real?" I asked, as his eyes widened. "I've noticed that you don't breathe." The silence was unbearable and uncanny. The fact that he isn't answering me just proves my suspicions. It got chilly, a room that's supposed to be warm. Shivers were sent down my spine as soft knock was heard. The knock got louder, and louder.
"I know you're in there~"