Ch 5 - Villain?

The image above isn't mine, credit to the creator
——
"HELP!!" The mother cried. Breaking away from my trans I realised that I'm acting different. It's just some very op items, why should I freak out?
"Ahaha, shit~" I finally realised what was happening. A small chuckle escaped from my mouth. I walked closer towards them, until I got very close to the husband. "You're trying to kill me aren't you?"
The man moves back a bit. I could see his eyes looking at the exit.
He plotting an escape, huh?
My suspicions were correct. He took a few big steps backwards. Before he leaped to the door, I swiftly grabbed his collar and pushed him into the wall. I could hear his ribs break.
"Did I say that you could leave?" Something's off. It feels like I'm being controlled. I don't want to do this, I want to be remembered as a hero who everyone looks up to. Not a villain. I could finally control myself, or at least my eyes. I take a glance at the window, and see that someone was filming me? Am I being framed? Wait!

—FLASHBACK—

I could feel the cold night breeze, my hair swaying back and forth, and the hard rocky ground. Besides from the wind, I could hear footsteps, and voices. Whatever it is, it's getting closer.
"Is it awake?" There's 2 people, "I don't care! So long as it leaves, I won't give a shit!"
The pain in my back, from the rocks, slowly disappeared. I gently drifted off to sleep.
——
But, why? What did I do to them? This is too much. "W-why?" I said as I fell to the ground. I couldn't move, I was stunned. I could feel a warm liquid on my back, and the urge to puke. The door opened. "It's going to die eventually" a man said. I couldn't hold itt inn anymore, I coughed out... blood? I made a painful smile. "Haha... I guess I was a monster to you... Sorry" The only thing I could do now is to close my eyes. This is probably the last time I get to close my eyes...
"Not yet~"
——
(A/N) Sorry if the story is going really fast. I've had a lot to shuffle lately. And my creativity has gone somewhere not Wattpad related stuff. Welp, thx for reading and see you soon!
- O.J.S