4 ⇝ Home

The duo arrived at Minho's sister's house. Jisung parked in the driveway, getting out and opening the door for Minho, helping him out of the car.

Minho giggled at how chivalrous Jisung was being, before skipping over to the front door and digging his house keys out of his pocket.

He led Jisung through the house to his room where all of his stuff was still packed up in boxes from moving in with Chaeyoung and Sana.

"Do other people live here?" Jisung asked, noticing all of the boxes, as well as the feminine decor in the other rooms.

"Yeah, this is my sister's house, but I was staying here for a bit," Minho explained, grabbing a bag to pack up his toiletries. "What all should I bring?"

"Probably just your necessities and clothes," Jisung said, leaning against the door frame as he watched Minho gather his stuff. "And accessories and stuff like that."

Minho nodded, grabbing a duffle bag and filling it with his favorite items of clothing and accessories, and stuffing his bag of bathroom stuff on top. He then grabbed a backpack and stuffed it with his electronics and other necessities, walking over to Jisung once he was done.

"All ready to go?" Jisung asked, Minho nodding. Jisung grabbed the older's duffle bag and headed out the front door, Minho locking it behind them.

The younger tossed the bag in the trunk, grabbing Minho's backpack and placing it in the back as well.

"Thank you," Minho said quietly, slightly embarrassed that the younger carried his bag even though he was perfectly capable of doing it himself.

"Of course," Jisung replied, ruffling Minho's hair softly before opening the passenger door for Minho and slightly shoving him in, closing it after he got in.

"Are you kidnapping me?" Minho asked after Jisung got in the vehicle as well, surprised at the younger's slight aggressiveness.

"Obviously," Jisung said with a laugh, slowly taking one of his hands off the steering wheel and placing it on the older's thigh.

Minho blushed as he felt the younger caress his upper thigh, squeezing it softly. He held onto his own hands tighter as he tried to avoid melting into the feeling.

"I'm sorry," Jisung muttered, taking his hand off the older's thigh. "I probably made you uncomfortable."

"No!" Minho said quickly, his blush deepening as he continued, speaking quietly. "It felt nice..."

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it," Jisung muttered, placing his hand back on Minho's thigh, much higher up this time.

He drew circles on Minho's inner thigh softly, listening as the older triedㅡand failedㅡto hold back from making small whimpers from the feeling.

When they stopped at a red light, Jisung glanced over at Minho, who was staring at him as well, his face red and he was biting his lip softly, trying not to show a major reaction from being touched, but he was a little sensitive.

Jisung pulled into his parking garage, parking and turning off the car.

"We're here, Minho," Jisung said, taking his hand off the older's thigh and getting out of the car. He went around the car to open Minho's door before popping open the trunk and taking out his bags, handing Minho his backpack.

"I can carry my bag," Minho offered, trying to take the duffle bag out of Jisung's hands.

"It's okay," Jisung assured, making his was towards the lobby of his apartment building, Minho following behind him.

The older's mouth dropped open as he gazed around the nice lobby that reminded him of a luxury hotel with its marble floors and gold accents, as well as the large crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room.

"Come on Min," Jisung called, Minho immediately following the younger over to the elevator. Once they were inside, Jisung pressed the button for the 11th floor, which was also the very top floor of the building.

"When we arrive you can put your stuff in the guest room, which can be your space, it's the first door to the left down the hallway," Jisung explained, and Minho nodded. "Then I want you to come to my room, which is the only door up the stairs."

Minho nodded again, amazed that the younger's apartment had two floors, as well as two rooms.

The elevator dinged, and they exited the lift and walked down the hallway, stopping in front of a door that was labeled as number 1111.

"Lucky number," Minho muttered, causing Jisung to laugh.

"I guess it is."

Jisung unlocked the door and held it open for Minho, leading him down the pristine entryway and down the hallway, showing Minho his room.

"Here you go!" Jisung placed the older's duffle bag on the bed. "Get settled then head up to my room," Jisung ordered, winking as he left Minho alone.

Minho smiled as he set his backpack down at the desk before taking off his shoes and placing them next to the foot of his bed. He then skipped out of the room and located the stairs, slowly walking up them as his heart pounded in his chest excitedly.

He approached the door, knocking softly.

Jisung opened the door, grabbing Minho's wrist and pulling him in.

"I've never done anything like this before, but it's not much different, right?"

Minho shook his head. "Nope."

"Can I kiss you then?" Jisung asked, a little uncomfortable and not used to be so inexperienced.

Instead of giving a verbal answer, Minho pulled Jisung in, connecting their lips in a soft kiss and wrapping his arms around the younger's shoulders.

Jisung placed his hands on Minho's waist, kissing him back slowly. The kiss wasn't that different from any other kiss he had, but at the same time the kiss felt refreshing and new as they moved their lips against each other.

Minho tilted his head, deepening the kiss slightly and threading his hands through Jisung's hair, pulling on the soft strands gently.

Jisung moved his hands underneath Minho's shirt, making the older gasp. Taking the opportunity, Jisung slid his tongue into the other's mouth, the kiss becoming more heated as they pressed their bodies against each other.

Minho pushed Jisung back onto the bed, straddling his hips as he looked down at him before leaning down and kissing him again.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

I'm sorry again for this book. It's so cringe like actually 😭😭

Ik you guys want to read this, but I'm so tempted to unpublisb it and let it rot in my drafts for a little bit until I complete it 😔

its 100x worse than The Blue Car, and that is my biggest embarrassment.