13 ⇝ Cuddles

They sat and watched the movie in a comfortable silence, Minho scooting closer to Jisung with every jumpscare. It wasn't because he was scared, not at all. He was just feeling cuddly, and a jumpscare was the perfect excuse to get a little bit closer to the other boy on the couch.

The more time he spent with Jisung, the more Minho realised his old feelings for the younger were returning. Or maybe they never left in the first place, and were just buried under the fact that there was no way in hell Minho could end up with Jisung in a real relationship.

Maybe now, Minho had some sort of chance with him since they were living together for fuck's sake.

"Hey Min, are you okay?"

Minho flinched, zoning back in to see that the movie had already ended and he was just sitting there stewing in his thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry," he apologized, leaning his head on Jisung's shoulder, cuddling into his side.

"You don't have to be sorry..." Jisung looked at the older, frowning slightly. He wanted to push Minho off because of the 'No Cuddles' rule he had put in place, but at the same time, cuddly Minho was a very adorable and squishy Minho.

He wrapped his arm around Minho's waist, pulling him closer.

"I'm bored, do you wanna-"

"No," Minho interrupted. "We're not fucking tonight."

"You said we could fuck whenever I needed it..."

"As long as you spoil me, and so far, I haven't been spoiled enough," Minho said with a pout, staring at Jisung through the dark reflection in the TV. "Also, consent goes both ways, if I say no you can't force me."

Jisung grimaced, realizing how rude and insensitive his words sounded. "I didn't mean it that way..."

"I know." The older sighed, pressing his face into Jisung's chest. "Why do we always have such deep conversations? We can never just have simple small talk..."

"Is it deep? I thought we were just talking, you know?" Jisung shrugged, pulling Minho by his hips onto his lap, hugging him tightly.

"I dunno." Minho sighed, melting in Jisung's hold.

"Can I ask you something?" Jisung said after a few moments of silence.

"Sure."

"Do you really not want me to be super affectionate with you, or did you just panic?"

"Panic?" Minho asked, avoiding the rest of the sentence.

"Like gay panic... That's what it's called, right?"

Minho laughed quietly. "I guess? Why?"

"Because you're being really cuddly right now, even though you said we shouldn't."

"Oh, right."

"Please don't push me away, I just wanna know why you freaked out."

It's because you being so affectionate is giving me false hope, he thought, shaking his head. "It's stupid."

"Okay..."

They sat in silence, hugging each other before Minho spoke up again.

"I know you have more questions, just ask."

"How did you know?" Jisung asked teasingly, moving his hands up to Minho's face and squishing his cheeks.

"You're not slick, I can see how you're staring at me, so ask what you wanna know."

Jisung rolled his eyes, moving Minho's head lightly from side to side. "Can we cuddle... Like in bed? And like sleep next to each other?" he asked quietly, his voice going up in pitch as blushed.

"Why are you so innocent?" Minho said with a giggle, pouting as Jisung continued to squish his cheeks and touch his face.

Jisung rolled his eyes and kissed Minho's nose, his gaze drifting down to the older's lips before going back to his eyes. Minho didn't want to fuck tonight, so Jisung wouldn't try anything.

"Answer me Min..."

"Of course we can cuddle Jisung, why would I say no?"

"You did earlier, hypocrite." Jisung muttered while picking up Minho bridal style. "My room or yours?"

"Yours please."

He carried Minho up the stairs to his room, the older gripping onto Jisung's for dear life. The younger carefully set him down on the center of the bed, laying down next to him.

"I wanted to throw you so bad," Jisung said randomly.

"Thank you for not doing that...?" Minho looked at Jisung, slightly concerned.

"You're welcome, Min." He leaned in and kissed the older slowly, biting his lower lip and wrapping his arms around Minho's waist, pulling him closer.

"I have another question..."

"No," Minho said bluntly, turning his body so that his back was facing Jisung.

"'No' what?"

"We're not fucking."

"Hmm... That wasn't what I was going to ask anyways." Jisung moved closer to Minho, so close that they were almost touching, but he didn't dare make contact with the older's body yet.

"I wanted to know if there was any names you wanted me to call you," the younger said with a blush. "Since you have a name for me, what should I call you?"

"Min is fine," he replied sternly, crossing his arms as he laid stiffly on the bed.

"But you like being called 'baby', too, don't you?" Jisung teased, dragging his lips up the back of Minho's neck. "And I think you liked something else, too."

"What?" Minho whispered, gripping on to his arms as they wrapped tighter around his torso.

Jisung grabbed Minho's hips, pulling him against his body as he whispered in his ear: "You liked kitty, didn't you?"

Minho blushed, glad he was facing away from Jisung so he wouldn't have yet another thing to tease the older about.

"Since you won't tell me, I guess I'll just have to figure it out later," Jisung said with a sigh, kissing up and down the back of Minho's neck.

The older melted into Jisung's touches, grabbing the younger's hands that we're resting against his stomach.

"Do you wanna cuddle until we fall asleep?" Jisung asked softly, tightening his hold on Minho's tummy.

"Sure," he replied, turning to face Jisung and pulling him close, placing short, soft kisses all over the younger's cheeks.

They held each other tightly, kissing every once in a while until they both drifted off to sleep, their hearts beating in sync and their breathing matching with each inhale and exhale of their lungs.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

sorry this took so long to update idk why lol. I don't have an excuse.

anyways, I started learning Russian cuz I'm bored and there's a lot of delulu Russian stays so it expands the amount of books I can read 🤭🤭