7 ⇝ Talk

"You ready to talk now?" Jisung asked, Minho nodding.

"How do you want to do this then?" the younger said, leading them over to the couch and sitting down, handing Minho his coffee and picking up his own.

"Maybe we could take turns asking questions," Minho suggested, taking a sip of the hot coffee.

"Okay, I'll go first then," Jisung agreed. "Why were you living with your sister?"

"My apartment kicked me out for remodeling, and I didn't have a place to stay." Minho paused to think about his question. "What do you do for work?"

"I run business communications for my parents' company," Jisung explained.

"I thought your dad was a principal of a high school, how does he have another company on the side?"

"Complicated question, but it turns out that my dad wasn't actually my dad and my biological parents found me, and long story short I work for them now."

"Oh, that's a lot," Minho said, laughing awkwardly. "You can ask me more questions now since I asked you two."

"What do you do for work?"

"I work a couple days a week at a cat cafe as a pastry chef."

"So you can cook?" Jisung asked, and Minho nodded his head.

The two sat in silence as they didn't really have any more questions to ask each other.

"Do you wanna watch a show or something?" Jisung suggested.

"Sure."

The younger reached for the remote and turned on the tv to a random channel, letting whatever drama was on fill up the silence in the room.

Jisung leaned back, relaxing on the couch. Minho watched as the younger became more comfortable, Jisung's focus entirely on the screen.

Minho's eyes widened slightly as he felt his heart rate increase. Something about how Jisung was sitting was just extremely hot in the eyes of the older. Maybe it was how he looked so relaxed, or how his jawline was more defined. Either way, Minho was loving it.

He watched Jisung's eyes as they looked at the screen, hoping that the younger wasn't too invested into the show as Minho rolled over onto Jisung's lap.

Minho held onto Jisung's shoulders, taking the younger's attention off the screen and onto him.

"What are you doing, Min?" Jisung asked quietly, placing his hands on the older's waist.

⇝♨️⇜

Minho smjled as he leaned closer to Jisung, pressing kisses up his neck until he reached the younger's ear.

"I want you," he whispered, and Jisung shook his head.

"Baby, it's nine in the morning."

"And?"

"And I still don't know how to take care of you," Jisung said, inhaling sharply as Minho sucked a hickey underneath his ear.

"We don't have to fuck," Minho responded, moving his hand to cup Jisung's jaw, running his thumb over the younger's cheekbone softly. "We can do other things..."

"Oh?" Jisung said, tracing small circles on the older's waist as he leaned his head back, holding back from making noises as Minho continued to mess with him.

"We could make out for a couple of hours," Minho suggested, making another hickey on the younger's neck, covering the marks from last night.

"For a couple hours?!" Jisung asked, surprised. His brain went back to last night, and he didn't think that he could survive something like that for multiple hours, or else his dick might fall off.

"Yeah...?" Minho said, confused at why Jisung was so astonished at the idea.

And then he realised.

Jisung probably never had a lazy make out like what Minho was proposing. It wasnt even some big thing, but it was probably Minho's favorite thing to do with another person. Nothing serious or aggressive, just kisses and hickeys. He hadn't done it in a while, since most of his exes would rather fuck, but he knew with Jisung he could suggest any idea and knew that the younger would be eager to try.

The older loved how Jisung seemed so confident about his sexual knowledge, but he was so inexperienced and confused. He was probably the most vanilla person Minho has ever been with, and so the older planned to ruin him.

"You okay?" Jisung asked, tapping the older slightly.

"Oh, I'm fine," Minho said, pressing another kiss to the younger's neck. "And yeah, we're gonna make out for a couple of hours."

The older pressed Jisung farther into the couch.

"Now relax Jisung... Have you really never lazily made out with someone for a bit?"

Jisung shook his head. He felt extremely embarrassed, for some reason. Minho made it seem like everyone made out for hours, and that Jisung was weird for never having done it.

"That's okay, I'll teach you," Minho said, leaning down and kissing Jisung on the lips, not giving the younger a chance to respond to the touch before Minho pulled back and stared at him.

"Is something wrong?" Jisung asked, worried.

Minho nodded. "You're not relaxed." The older rolled his hips, grinding against Jisung and making him moan. "Now relax daddy, you don't have to be so tense."

Jisung continued to let out breathy moans as Minho buried his head in the younger's neck, kissing it softly as he continued to slowly grind their hips together.

Minho stopped suddenly before moving up to kiss under Jisung's ear.

"Why'd you stop?" Jisung asked, his breathing shaky.

"Do you want to be hard for hours?"

"N-no."

"Exactly."

Minho pulled the younger into a messy kiss, tilting his head and deepening it. Jisung moved his hands off the older's waist and around his shoulders, tangling his hands within the older's hair.

He then pulled on the strands harshly, making Minho moan as he was aggressively pulled out of the kiss. Jisung moved the older's head to the side, exposing his bruised neck.

"You look so pretty all covered in my hickeys," Jisung complimented, tilting Minho's head the other way and examining the marks that covered that side. "I did a good job, don't you think?"

Minho nodded as best as he could while Jisung was still holding his hair.

The younger let go, letting Minho's head fall forward slightly before he caught himself.

"Baby, I'm all down for your lazy make out idea, but I want to do something first."

"What do you wanna do?"

Jisung grabbed Minho's wrist, pulling his hand down to his lap.

"I think you need to solve this little problem you made..."

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

they're horny rabbits. that's it. the plot of this book.

just kidding there's actually going to be conflict, but a bit later lol.

also, I'm slowly finishing up the oneshot I've been talking about for forever on my message board. currently is has about 14k words, and four thousand of them are smut💀

I opened the door to hell and now I love writing spicy shit. I need help.