11 ⇝ Soju

Minho checked the time on his phone, feeling bored.

Hyunjin had left a little bit ago, since his boyfriend had invited him out, and the younger couldn't say no.

The two had talked and drank for a while, finishing the bottle of sojuㅡalthough it was half empty when they had started to drink it. Minho had a lot more than Hyunjinㅡsince the younger had to driveㅡso Minho was feeling extremely tipsy.

He was playing on his phone when the front door slammed shut, making him jump.

"Hi Min," Jisung said, placing his work stuff on the coffee table. Minho stood up and wrapped his arms around Jisung, feeling oddly clingy.

"Hi Ji~" Minho greeted, smiling as Jisung wrapped his arms around the older's waist.

"How are you?"

Minho giggled. "So formal, but I'm good. How was work?"

"Boring." Jisung rolled his eyes, pecking Minho's lips softly. He slowly dragged his hands down the older's body, freezing when he reached his hips. He stepped back and looked at Minho. "What are you wearing?!"

Minho looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" he asked, looking down at his outfit.

"Y-you're wearing a skirt..."

Minho twirled around. "Yeah, isn't it pretty?" Minho said, holding the sides of the skirt to display the brightly colored fabric.

Jisung slid his hands down to Minho's hips again, pulling him closer. "It's very pretty..."

He leaned in, close to Minho's ear, and whispered, "But you're prettier."

Minho blushed, swaying them from side to side. "Thank you Ji~"

"Minho-hyungie?" Jisung said, pressing their bodies even closer together.

"Yeah Ji?"

"Did you drink my soju?"

Minho blushed, embarrassed that he got caught. "Maybe..."

Jisung pouted. "Without me?"

"Yep!" Minho kissed the younger's nose, smiling as he pulled out of the hug and sat back down on the couch.

He grunted as Jisung collapsed on his lap, wrapping his arms around the older's shoulders and pressing his face against Minho's neck, kissing him softly.

"So..." Jisung started, pausing in his actions of kissing up and down the older's neck. "I did some research today at work, and I learned how to uhh... take care of you, you know?"

Minho nodded, grinning teasingly. "Did you look up a WikiHow article on how to finger someone?"

Jisung frantically shook his head, his cheeks flushing slightly. "N-no!" He looked away before muttering, "It wasn't from WikiHow..."

"Hmm, okay." Minho moved his hands down from Jisung's hips to his ass, patting it softly. "So you know how to take care of me?"

Jisung nodded.

"Every, single, detail?" Minho asked, pausing between each word, sqeezing Jisung's ass slightly.

"Uhm... probably?" The younger rolled his eyes. "Why don't we try it out tonight?" he asked suggestively.

Minho pushed Jisung away from him, making him sit on the edge of his knees. "You're so fucking horny..."

Jisung pouted, trying to get closer, but Minho kept his hand firmly on Jisung's chest, keeping the horny boy a good distance away.

"We've done more together in the past 24 hours than I have in the past 3 months, please calm down before I explode," he said dramatically, gently throwing Jisung down onto the couch next to him.

"You won't explode..." Jisung muttered, sitting up and wrapping his arms around Minho waist. "Did you do anything while I was gone?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Not much. I watched tiktok and stole your alcohol. That's pretty much it," he explained with a giggle, pushing Jisung off of him again.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" Jisung pouted, trying to reattach himself to Minho.

"I don't wanna be infected by your horniness!" he scolded, pushing Jisung away again.

Jisung sighed, getting up from the couch and heading upstairs into his room. Worried, Minho quickly followed the younger, hopping onto the bed and crushing Jisung, who was wrapped up in the covers.

"Gosh Min, are you trying to squish me?"

"No, I'm suffocating you."

Jisung pushed Minho off, flipping the blanket on top of the older and pinning him under it. He straddled Minho's hips, laughing as he saw the older's eyes widen as he became helpless.

"H-hannie, what are you doing?" he asked nervously, staring up at the younger.

"Trapping you."

Minho thrashed around playfully, trying to throw Jisung off of him. "Let me go!"

Jisung shook his head, grinning as he pressed Minho into the bed. "Hmm, I don't think I will," he teased. "You're stuck, little kitty~"

Minho froze. "K-kitty?"

"Mhm," Jisung replied with a nod, his soft smile widening slightly. "You're my kitty..."

"O-okay," Minho whispered, blushing and turning his head away from Jisung so that the younger couldn't see how flustered he was.

"Is this how you always act when you're tispy?" Jisung asked, grabbing Minho's chin lightly and turning the older's head to face him again.

"Yeah," Minho said quietly, squeezing his eyes closed from embarrassment.

"You're so cute, oh my god!" the younger squealed, peppering Minho's face with little pecks, causing the older to squirm.

"S-sungie! That tickles!" he whined, turning his face from side to side before he froze. Immediately, he pushed the younger off of him, sitting up and bringing his knees to his chest.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jisung asked nervously.

Minho shook his head. "No... w-we just shouldn't be doing this, you know? I-it's not part of our agreement."

"This?"

"Cuddles, couple-y stuff," Minho explained. "It's not... right."

"Oh." Jisung raked his eyes over Minho's body, seeing how serious he was about what he was saying. "I'm sorry."

"It's-" He paused, sighing before looking Jisung in the eyes. "Just refrain from doing it, please. Affectionate aftercare is fine, but all of this-" He waved his hands around, gesturing between the two of them and the bed. "-Isn't okay."

Jisung nodded. "Okay, Minho..."

Minho awkwardly crawled off the bed, fixing his shirt as he stood at the end of the bed. "I'm going to go to my room, now."

Jisung nodded. "I'll see you at dinner..."

Minho bowed slightly before rushing out the bedroom and into his own room, collapsing on his bed.

Why did I do that?"

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

I FINALLY UPDATED FOR YALL HEHE

also i got a new phone, so i was struggling writing this with a different keyboard (it already knew all of skz's names and some nicknames, too, so that was easy). it does not want me to write curse words lmaooo

also it has SO MANY skz gifs i'm living for it lol

anyways, how are you guys doing? i feel like i haven't check up on yall in a while 😔