6 ⇝ Awkward

Double update because I love you guys and I also like watching Kory suffer >:)

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

♨️ ⇝ just the beginning ;)

"This is me begging you, daddy."

Jisung felt even more aroused at the pet name, somehow surviving without having any attention towards his aching boner.

"Okay, baby, how do I do this?" Jisung breathed out, holding onto Minho's shoulders.

"First, I'd prefer it if you took your shirt off..."

Jisung nodded and quickly took his shirt off.

"I was hoping that you'd be a bit slower with it," Minho muttered before shrugging off the thought of Jisung putting on a show, and started to drag his hands over the younger's body, blushing as he explored his curves and muscles.

"but okay... uhm, now I guess-" Minho paused, trying to collect his thoughts and sighing loudly.

"Is everything okay?" Jisung asked, scared that Minho wanted to stop when they had already gone so far.

♨️ ⇝ Kinda over... I'm sorry 😭😭 (lots of awkward talk about sex though)

"Yeah, this is just really embarrassing to talk about?" Minho said, wording the statement like a question as his face became red.

Jisung cupped his face in both his hands, kissing him softly. "Don't be embarrassed baby, it's okay."

"Okay. I'm gonna explain this once, so you better listen the first time," Minho instructed, Jisung nodding excitedly. "Oh my god, can you please not look at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"So excited, you know? Like, it's not that great..."

The younger rolled his eyes. Minho got flustered so easily, and it made him so happy. Jisung laughed as he said, "Well, I am excited. Just explain, please."

Minho took a deep breath, before rushing out the words quickly, practically rapping as he spoke. "I'm gonna take off my clothes, you're gonna prep me with lubeㅡif you have itㅡthen you're gonna fuck me once I'm ready. Or I can do it myself if you don't want to do it, I don't care."

Jisung nodded slowly. "Which would you prefer?"

"Have you ever, uh- fingered a girl before?"

"Yeah...?"

"Great then you can do it if you want to..." Minho offered, before muttering to himself. "God, this is so fucking awkward."

"I agree, it feels like I'm about to lose my virginity again," Jisung said with a laugh.

"In a way, you are... Sort of."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry, I totally ruined the whole mood," Minho apologized, feeling like he was going to cry. He was so ready, but now he just had to go along and fuck it up by talking too much.

"No, you didn't," Jisung assured. "I should've waited until I could've actually done some research or something for you."

Minho nodded, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist, hugging him tightly.

"I'm still sorry..." the older apologized again.

"How about you go back to your room, we deal with our 'problems' separately, and we try again tomorrow night?"