CHAPTER THREE: SEARCHING AND BITCHING

*FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS STORY #1 in Daryl Dixon today when it was literally in like #500 something yesterday. I know that's a hard place to get due to how many stories there are about him and I just really appreciate all the love and support I'm getting for this story. I've had you guys messaging me privately or leaving comments on my TikTok about it or on the actual story itself and I really appreciate it ❤️*

.
.
.
.
.
.

The following morning it was bright and early when the group assembled to form their search party

The following morning it was bright and early when the group assembled to form their search party. Julia didn't say anything to anyone all morning no matter what they said to her, she still seemed to be in a foul mood from her bickering fest with Lori the day prior.

The only person who didn't try speaking to her was Daryl. Raya even attempted but looked disheartened when she too received the cold shoulder.

Julia could feel Lori glaring at her as the small blonde child look dejected but that only made Julia want to do it more. So she simply sneered at the older woman before turning her back to her and the group.

Her scar on full view that day.

Julia was hot due to the Georgia heat and why should she suffer just because the group was nosy. She just wouldn't give any explanations.

Julia certainly could feel everyone gaping except Daryl and Rick who had seen them before.

The arsenal Carl found the day prior is set on the hood of their yellow station wagon. Rick clears his throat to gather everyone's attention off Julia who kept her back to the group despite Ricks throat clearing.

"Everybody takes a weapon." Rick demands and instantly Andreas sass could be heard. "These arnt the kind of weapons we need. What about the guns?" Andrea asks with venom making Julia laugh and shake her head getting a pointed look aimed at her that she diligently ignored.

"We've been over that. Daryl, Rick and I are carrying. We can't have people popping off rounds every time a tree rustles." Shane says calmly and Julia would hate to admit she agreed with him. Knowing these people they'd shoot if a bird flew through the brush.

"It's not the trees I'm worried about." Andrea keeps trying for her gun. All of her snide comments since the day prior had finally worn down Julia. She'd been a ticking time bomb since yesterday and she didn't care much on making friends.

Besides Rick couldn't kick her out of the group since he seemed too nice for that.

"Look- their not gonna say it so I am. What happens if someone shoots next to a herd like that again? You'll basically be ringing the damn dinner bell for those brainless assholes. They don't trust your shooting, quite frankly neither do I. So if you could get over it and quit your bitching it would be greatly appreciated." Julia says calmly in a monotone voice making everyone look at her shocked she finally spoke.