CHAPTER TWELVE: PEOPLE ARE NOT WHO YOU THINK

.
.
.
.
.
.

Julia and everyone just continue to stare in disbelief even Hershel and his family

Julia and everyone just continue to stare in disbelief even Hershel and his family. Shane shows no remorse over what he's done as he seems confident and proud with himself. Julia wipes the evidence of her tears and adds this moment to the dark vault of what made her cold.

"Don't look. Don't look." Daryl says while lifting a hysterical Carol up to her feet but she just breaks free of his hold and storms away sobbing as she leaves.

Hershel's daughter Beth can be heard crying too as she clings to Jimmy before rushing towards the Walker pile. Rick tries to stop and shush her but Beth blows right past him and approaches a specific Walker.

A woman laying face down with other walkers piled on top of her. Beth removes the Walker that lays on top of her, and then goes to roll her over and the Walker tries to grab her. Beth began to scream bloody murder as everyone tries to separate her from the walker.

Glenn grabs its arms as T-Dog tries to kick it down but it just kept coming almost biting Glenn.

Julia runs up and slices the Walker in the head with her sword making it drop as Beth cries now clinging to Hershel who looks to be in shock.

Rick looks distressed as he stares at the bodies knowing Shane just ruined their one shot of staying on the farm.

Hershel leads his family towards the house as Shane tries to shift some of the darkness of what he's done to them. Blaming them for what they'd done to Sophia, claiming they knew she was in there.

Julia just walked Raya to the picnic table and made her sit down and read. The small girl stayed mute tears dried on her chubby cheeks as she sniffles.

Julia after leaving the girl somewhere safe found herself going for a walk to try and calm down from whatever the hell that was back there. She hadn't cried in so long yet- she cried for a kid she barely knew.

Julia kept kicking things on the way of her walk when- she noticed Hershel rushing to his truck without anyone else in sight. Julia knew they were preparing for the funerals more then likely.

So Julia followed him.

"Wait up!" She calls and Hershel keeps walking but stops at his truck glaring at her. "What do you want Julia.... I can't-..... don't say anything to me today okay just- not today." He says gravely but Julia shakes her head.

"I was just going to ask if could tag along. You- your going somewhere and something tells me .... I need it right now too." Julia adds and he stares at her and he must have seen something because he points to the passenger seat as Julia rushes to climb in.

He drives them to the local town Julia could only assume is where Glenn and Maggie do their runs.

They go to a bar named Hatlins that is empty and feels cold due to the lack in lighting. Julia immediately grabs a stool and starts chugging down vodka. The burn felt pleasant the longer she drank and soon enough she was smiling and looking at Hershel ready to talk his ear off.