CHAPTER TEN: TORTURED SOULS

⚠️RE TW MENTIONS OF SLIGHT SEXUAL STUFF JULIA IS NOT GETTING RAPED AGAIN THOUGH CUZ THATS TOO MUCH FOR OUR GIRL BUT THERE IS GOING TK BE BLOOD. AND STILL SLIGHT TRAUMA WITH PHYSICAL PAIN.⚠️

.
.
.
.
.
.

It had been hours

It had been hours.

Julia sat in the dungeon torture room with a scowl not enjoying the eery silence. Glenn getting beat was the only noise they ever heard besides Maggie whimpering for him as it happened.

She knew they were probably sitting right outside their doors waiting for them to speak to each other through it. Julia simply bit her tongue ready to shut Glenn or Maggie up if they started speaking at all.

Merle returned after what felt like 30 minutes and could be heard speaking to Glenn but it was mumbled so Julia and Maggie couldn't hear it.

"Come on man. Don't make this harder on yourself. Just tell me where I can find my brother and- we can let this all go." Merle offers with fake sincerity as Glenn stays silent.

"Maybe-..... I gotta make Julia talk then. I can be very persuasive when I want to be." Merle says with a sadistic grin and Glenn's body goes rigid.

He wouldn't..... would he?

"You can't do that." Glenn says through clenched teeth and Merle laughs and stares Glenn down. "And why not? Give me one good reason and- I'll leave her be. Keep beatin you until someone cracks." Merle threatens and Glenn feels his mouth go dry.

He would never tell someone of Julia's past knowing they'd probably use it against her. So- he'd have to say a different type of truth.

"Because Daryl cares about her. And if you do that-..... even if you find him...... he won't forgive you." Glenn says with pain as his whole body ached from the beatings.

At first Merle laughs thinking it was some sort of sick joke. But Glenn maintained eye contact and slowly Merle's laugh goes to one of disbelief. "Man- I didn't think Darylina had it in em. Thanks for the heads up Glenn." Merle says before walking out of the room.

Glenn didn't like it.

Especially as he heard a door by him open.

"You had me fooled earlier." Merle says with humor but- he also sounded slightly pissed. Julia slowly looks at him with a sneer. "I don't think it's hard to fool someone with a lacking IQ." Julia spat bitterly and Merle rubs his face laughs again pouting at her while staring at her with concentration.

"I asked you if you have a man. You said no." He says casually and Julia narrows her eyes more at him. "I don't." she says coldly wondering what Glenn said to make Merle believe she suddenly did.