CHAPTER FOURTEEN: TAKING NAMES AND KICKING ASS

.
.
.
.
.
.

The silence surrounding the four was tense as Julia sighs walking over to the bar

The silence surrounding the four was tense as Julia sighs walking over to the bar. "I need a fucking beer." She spat grabbing one and despite it being warm she cracks it open taking a good swing of it.

She was still covered in Tony's blood.

The sun had set and it was dark out now only making Julia's bare arms and legs feel colder. "Holy shit." Glenn says still in disbelief at the utter violence that just took place. This was the first time they killed a living human being instead of just a Walker.

"You alright?" Rick asks Glenn first as he looked ready to be sick. "Yeah." Glenn says softly still sounding weak in Julias opinion. "Hershel?" Rick asks and the older man just stays silent staring at the two men.

"Julia?" Rick asks and the woman just smiles despite the blood she's coated in. "I've never been better. In fact I think I've found my calling." She says with a pep to her step as all the men wince again thinking of her blade in Tony's junk.

Hershel breaths heavy but nods showing he approves everything they just did. He didn't want guys like this around his daughters.

"Let's head back." Hershel instructs as Julia finishes her earned beer with a nod. She couldn't wait to see Daryl.... She may or may not still be drunk.

Rick immediately grabs Tony's shot gun and the few bullets he had in his pocket. Glenn searches Dave as Julia didn't even want to touch the nasty fuckers while they were dead.

As the group go to leave a cars lights shine into the bar making them duck instantly. "CAR CAR." Rick whispers harshly in case they missed it and it's lucky he did Julia was looking at a bottle to possibly take.

"Get down." Rick says and everyone pushes up against the bar wall that has their exit. Julia is crouched by Rick as Glenn is by Hershel, the act moves in closer.

"Dave? Tony? They said over here?" One guy asks and calls for his dead buddies as two other men answer him. "I'm telling you, man, I heard shots." The one says fearfully as the third man answers. "I saw roamers two streets over. Might be more around here." He says as the first man's voice is now closer.

"It's hot. We gotta get out of here." He instructs seeming to be a guy in charge as the other two sound a little young. "DAVE? TONY!?" The third man yells pissing off the first.

Understandably so, Julia still hopes a Walker would but them in the ass already.

"Shut up you idiot! You wanna attract em. Just stick close we're gonna find em." The one in charge demands while walking away as one man's shadow appears at the door. Instinctively Julia tighten her hold on her sword, she wouldn't mind bathing in another man's blood right now.

"Dude he said to stay close." Man number two says before the pair leave still calling for their dead friends.

The four sit in silence just trying to listen if the men were still close. Rick slowly stands and peers out the windows to try and see anything. Rick and Julia soon crawl over to Hershel and Glen to whisper a plan.