2. email

I slowly opened my eyes... "AISH I FELL ASLEEP OMG WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!"
'2:48pm' my phone showed . I sighed, "I'm hungryyy~" i got up and walked into the kitchen. Going through the fridge i found yesterday's kimchi i made , i sat on the couch again and started watching kdramas while eating. I got free at about 11:30 so i fell asleep and woke up after 3 hours... Damn. After i was done eating, i started going through my phone and checking my Instagram and Snapchat. "Nothing new just few snaps and dms as always" i said to myself.
Y/n was living a boring life. She always wanted to be a kpop idol but got rejected many times. She lived alone in one bedroom apartment in Seoul. Her parents lived in USA for their buisness. She was working in a part time job at a night restaurant.
"It's 4pm now ... I still have 3 hours before my part time job... Let me just go for a walk" she got ready and went outside. It wasn't like her parents weren't giving her money or whatever but she just wanted to be independent. Her parents loved her so much and always motivated her.
I was walking down my street and saw a park with swings so i went there. I started to go through my phone and my phone got a notification of an email . It was from hybe. I hurriedly opened it and prayed to the god for good results. " Hello y/n , congratulations you passed your audition today for the girl vocalist in a boy band. We expect you to be at the hybe company tomorrow at 9:00 am. Thank you for your time and good luck.
HYBE"
I smiled and got of my swing and started yelling "YES FINALLY OMO I DID IT!!!" i quickly called my mom. "Eomma i passed the audition i did for hybe today! I got in! Yas I'm so happy" i said . " Omo my sweet girl congratulations! So well ! I can't believe it I'm so proud of u! " My mom said , " tell dad too! I gotta go now I'm late for my part time job bye love u!". "Okay bye love you too!" I cut the call and started walking back to my apartment. I was so happy that i got in . I wanted to be a kpop idol like since forever and now i got it! I was smiling like a idiot while walking back home. I changed into my job clothes and went there.
As i went there i greeted the other employees and started working. I worked till the restaurant was close which was at 11pm and i walked back home. I entered my apartment and changed and made ramen for myself. I ate it and fell asleep as soon as i got in my bed .
-the next day-
"Ding ding ding ding ding-" i stopped my alarm and checked the time , it was 7 am. I got up and made my bed and got ready for my first day at hybe!  I made myself breakfast and left my house at around 8:30 am. I parked my car infront of the building at 8:52am and walked in . I asked the receptionist where i had to go and she told me " you have to go to 10th floor ma'am" she said. I walked into the lift and pressed the 10th floor button . As i was going up the only thing that was on my mind was " why was that boy from Starbucks here tho? Does he work here?". I was stuck with that question. I walked into the room to see Mr Bang PD and 7boys waiting for me in that room , i walked in and greeted them . "Ahh hello y/n welcome to hybe officially and congratulations! This is BTS the band you auditioned for" Mr Bang PD said while pointing at the boys. I bowed to them and smiled. "Boys this is y/n , the 8th member of BTS now" Mr Bang PD said while pointing at me now . They bowed and looked at me.  I was looking at the boys while one of the boy catched my eye. The same boy from Starbucks. He was looking at me too. He smiled a Lil to me and I smiled back. " Okay so now I'll leave ,you guys can talk and introduce yourselves to y/n and also show her the lyrics of our new song , yn you can add new lyrics too if you want and practice your verse too so we will all record it tomorrow so be ready " Mr PD said and left. Now it was just me and the boys alone.
                            -----------------

Part 2 done!!!!