17. kiss

-yn pov-
I woke up and got ready. I took a shower, dressed myself, made my hair , had breakfast and left for hybe. I was kinda embarrassed from yesterday's prank. They found out that I like someone. Hopefully they don't find out that it's taehyung. Taehyung looked sad yesterday... He quietly hugged me... I felt so bad when he was sad. I got into the building and was greeted by the receptionist. I saw yoongi oppa waiting for the lift so I went and surprised him. "Boo!" I said as I stood beside him. He smiled and said "aww I'm terrified~". We got into the lift and he said..." So... U got exposed yesterday💀" and started laughing. "Yea I know 😒" i said trying to look the other way. "Yn u need to make a move! It's been so long since u like him u should make a move!" He said. "Yea I was thinking the same... I'll try to make one today." I said , the lift opened and we got out. We had dance practice all day today cuz we had to shoot for a mv tomorrow. During lunch, me and taehyung were alone in the practice room as the rest had went to canteen. I had bought some strawberries which he loves so he was eating those. We both were standing and eating . There was only one strawberry left so I had it cuz i didn't ate any before. "Ynie u ate the last strawberry ☹️~ " he said while pouting. His pout...my weakness... I get lost in him when he pouts.

 I get lost in him when he pouts

He looks so cute... I was staring at his lips... And then I lost control on myself... I stood on my toes to get to the same height as his lips and... Pecked them... OMO YN WHAT HAVE U DONE?!? JUST BECAUSE U SAID YOU'LL MAKE A MOVE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL KISS HIM! AND ON HIS LIPS! I was so shy and embarrassed i started looking down. But then taehyung raised my chin with his finger and kissed me...his soft lips... Tastes like strawberry... We were moving our lips in sync. My hand traveled up to his hair and behind his ear. He had leaned a little bit down to kiss me cuz of our height difference and he had his hands on my waist. The kiss started to turn in a makeout session. We were making out... Slowly... Passionately...all alone... In an empty room... All that could be heard was kissing sounds... We parted a little to breath as we were out of our breath. We had our foreheads and noses still touching. He was brushing his lips against mine... "Ur such a tease oh come on" i said as i pulled him by his shirt into another deep makeout session. We kissed for almost 5 minutes straight and broke it when we heard footsteps coming. We stood straight beside each other and looked at the door. It was jin oppa. "Yaah both of u, come to the canteen too!" He said , me and taehyung nodded our heads aggressively and Jin oppa left. The door was closed again. Now it was just me and taehyung... Alone again. There was this tension in between us . I couldn't resist the silence anymore so I spoke up." Taehyungie... I love you... Since I first met u at the Starbucks... I fell in love with you..." I was looking down... Nervous was tripping over my words. I started stuttering. "And it's o-okay if u don't like me b-back-" i said but got interrupted by him. "Do u think I would've had a 5 minute make out session with u if i didn't liked u back?" He said. I gulped. "I love you too yn. Since the day we met , u always felt different from others." I looked up at him and smiled. I quickly started jumping and clapping and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and said "yn... Will you be my girlfriend?" He said and i said "YES I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!". " I love you too cutie. Ur mine now... Ur only mine~" i was over the moon. We went to canteen after this...while holding hands... And smiling like idiots.

 And smiling like idiots