20. parents

I woke up and got ready for the day. We had an mv shoot today for our new song. I went to hybe and got in the discussion room with the boys. My dresser showed me my outfit for the mv.

(Imagine this as ur dress! And jisoo looks so cute! <3)I changed my clothes and walked out and everyone was staring at me

I changed my clothes and walked out and everyone was staring at me. "Woahh~" the boys screamed. I giggled and saw walk towards me and hug me. I hugged him too and then i sat down to get my makeup done. While I was getting my makeup done , the boys went to get ready.

When tae got out of the dressing room , he called me "ynie! How do I look?" I looked at him and man i was mesmerized

When tae got out of the dressing room , he called me "ynie! How do I look?" I looked at him and man i was mesmerized. "Aww taehyungiee u look so cutee!" I was still getting my makeup done when one of the staff girl went to him and started correcting his collar. Then she got too close... She was literally sticking with him! I got jealous and got up and walked to taehyung. He looked at me and instantly faced me, the staff girl got side and i said to tae "aww baby u look so cute!" While squeezing his cheeks. The girl made a disgusting face then walked of. I went back to my serious face and stared deep into taehyung's eyes and said "wasn't she too close to u?" And walked to my makeup artist. I sat on my chair and the makeup artist continued my makeup. Taehyung followed me like a puppy and sat beside my chair. "Sorry ynie I'll be aware next time!" He said and then his makeup. Everyone got ready then we all did our shooting.In the middle of the break my mum face timed me. I was alone in the room and talking to my mum when the door opened and closed and I heard taehyung say "babyyy we have to go ~". Taehyung saw that i was on FaceTime with my mum and slapped his mouth when he realised what he just said. I forgot to tell my parents about him cuz of our busy schedule. My mum was shocked and staring at me. She knew i have never dated anyone before. Yes. Taehyung was my first boyfriend. "Umm eomma, ... Meet taehyung. He's my... Boyfriend..." I said shyly. Taehyung got in my camera frame and was visible enough to my mum. He waved to her and said "anyonghasseyo, I'm Kim taehyung ur daughter's boyfriend ☺️". My mum said "omo ur so cute! Finally yn got a bf i was afraid she was gonna be single forever!". They both laughed and talked for few more minutes and then hung up cuz we were getting late. I told her to tell dad about taehyung too. On our way to the shooting room, i got a text notification from my mom and it said 'nice choice! He's cute and we'll mannered ' I smiled and replied thx back to her. I kept my phone and we went back to shooting. The director told me and jk that we had a scene together where we had to slow dance. I agreed and me and jk started to practice. Taehyung was... Glaring at us. He was... Jealous. I smirked and intensionally told jk to wrap his hands around my waist and get close to me.He did as I told and smirked knowing what I was trying to do. We were literally feeling the dance now when I heard someone tell, "YAH JK U KNOW SHE'S UR SISTER IN LAW RIGHT, KEEP SOME DISTANCE U TWO!" taehyung was angry. Me and kookie giggled and got a little apart and practiced normaly. I blushed when i remembered he called me kookie's 'sister in law'. Omo he's so cute! We shot our mv and went back home after a tiring day. Taehyung was coming over to my house to hang out. The bell rang and I instantly opened it knowing who it was. Taehyung was standing there... With flowers... Red roses. "Baby these r for u , pretty flowers for my pretty girl" he said and i took the flowers and hugged him tightly.

 "Baby these r for u , pretty flowers for my pretty girl" he said and i took the flowers and hugged him tightly

"Thank u jagiya~" i said and he gave me a peck. He got in and we decided to cuddle cuz we were both tired from filming the mv. I laid on my bed and he followed me and laid down too. He spooned me and we were just relaxing and talking to each other . "Yniee~" he said. "Hmm?" I hummed in response, "why were u too close to jk?" He said. I giggled and said "baby i was just trying to make u jealous ~" he said "yea well I did got jealous so don't do that even again" he said with a pout. I kissed his pout and nodded a yes. We ordered takeout and ate dinner. While eating we decided to do a vlive and talk to armys. I was reading the comments while eating and almost half of the comments were about asking if me and tae were dating cuz... Well we r but armys can't know sadly. It's the company's policy to not make it public if ur dating someone. I ignored those comments and responded to the other comments. After we were done eating, we ended the live and fell asleep while cuddling each other<3.

-----------

(Edited)