11. raining

After few minutes , we let eachother go and ate our food. We watched kdramas for few hours and did crazy things together. We were watching 'crash landing on you' and yn was so interested in it . While she was looking at the tv... I was looking at her
... She's so pretty. After watching few episodes , it was 8pm and it was getting dark. It was still raining. Yn stretched and got up from my bed and walked into my balcony. I made us ramen and then went to my balcony with the bowls full of our noodles. I putted it on the table in my balcony as i had this cute hangout area over there.

 I putted it on the table in my balcony as i had this cute hangout area over there

I looked at yn and saw her leaning on the railing... Eyes closed... Listening to the rain. I stood beside her and spoke in low voice "i made ramen , let's eat or it'll get cold." She opened her eyes and nodded. We sat on the chair and started eating. "Yn, why do u love the rain?" I asked her. "I dont know... The sound of water droplets hitting the ground, the fragrance of soil in the air and the lightning... Their all just so peaceful and calm. I really love rain." She said while smiling. I smiled back at her and said "true, it's so peaceful.". We ate in a comfortable silence without saying anything. I dropped her to her house when the rain stopped at about 9:30pm cuz we had to go to practice for our concert at stadium tomorrow.
-next day-
-yn pov-
I woke up at 7am and got ready. Yesterday was so much fun. Taehyung and i spent our good time together at  the park. I wore loose clothes cuz we had to go to the stadium to practice for our concert at Seoul tomorrow. I reached over there and saw the others. Jimin was late as always but we practiced and did sound checks for tomorrow. After we were done it was 4pm already and we hadn't had our lunch. We went to a near by restaurant and ate together. I remembered something and told to taehyung who was sitting infront of me, "taehyungie I'll give you ur clothes back tomorrow.". Jungkook heard me and asked taehyung as he was sitting beside him "clothes? Why does yn have ur clothes hyung?😏". Taehyung choked on his food and said "BRO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT SHE HAS MY CLOTHES CUZ SHE GOT WET FROM THE RAIN YESTERDAY AND SHE WAS AT MY PLACE SO I GAVE HER MY CLOTHES U PABO!" he whisper-yelled at him. I heard him and laughed not too loud. Then taehyung turned to me and said "it's okay, i completely forgot about them hehe" i smiled at him and we ate with others.
-taehyung pov-
After we all were done eating, jungkook came to me and said "so... What's going on between you and yn huh?😏😏😏" While wiggling his eyebrows. I smiled a little and said " nothing ... We're just friends.". "Oh surely u both r... Ik it hyung spill the tea out " jungkook said . Everyone had left so it was just me and him talking in the parking lot. "Idk ... I think i like her..." I said in low voice. Jungkook started jumping and clapping his hands "omo tae hyung likes yn noona!!!" He said excitedly. I laughed and said "don't tell anyone else tho okay?" He nodded. I went back home and went to take a hot bath cuz i was tired. I got into my bathtub and started scrolling on my phone.
-yn pov-
I reached home and got in my bed as i was tired. I decided to text taehyung cuz i was bored...
-
Yn- hello taehyungie~
Taehyung-  hii ynie!
Yn- man im nervous about tomorrow... What if i mess up? It's my first concert!☹️
Taehyung- don't worry ynie it will be great okay? U won't mess up we've practiced alot!🙂
Yn- okkie tae
Taehyung- yas now cheer urself up!
Yn- yup, so... Wyd?
Taehyung- nothing I'm in the bathtub rn.
Yn- ooo all naked huh?😏
Taehyung- yes cutie , wanna see me naked so bad huh?😏😏😏
Yn- i was just asking but ok-
Taehyung- oh come on yn i can feel u blushing even while texting me rn 😏
Yn- how do u know 😭 bad boy 😭😭😭
Taehyung- sixth sense babygurl~💗
Yn- okaiee lol gtg now I'll sleep for some time I'm tired rn. Byeee❤️
Taehyung - bye cutie sleep well ❤️
-
I closed my phone and fell asleep while smiling.

--------------

Hope u liked it <333