18. knew it

-yn pov-
It's been a few days since me and tae started dating now. Specifically, 5 days. We literally can't be apart from each other anymore. We r always hanging out, at his place sometimes at mine place. And we hug alot, talk a lot...kiss alot. We didn't tell anyone yet, we were waiting for the right moment. It was Saturday today so me and tae decided to call everyone over at his place and we'll announce it there. I reached at tae's place at 6pm when everyone was supposed to be there at 7. Me and him wanted some alone time before yk 🤭. I knocked on his door and he opened it instantly. I walked in and hugged him tightly. He giggled and then started kissing me. I kissed back and man we were not planning to stop anytime soon. It was a different kinda make out session, like different from the slow one. It was a ... Needy one. The 'i can't get enough of u' make out session. It was a messy one. We both walked to his couch still kissing and he sat down. He signalled me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap and there we were again kissing. When we were literally tired of moving our mouths, we stopped and I placed my head on his chest as we hugged and he brushed my hair with his fingers. "Taehyungie~" i said and he hummed in response. "I really love you so much I can't get enough of you. I just want u every minute with me, always with me." I said as i hugged his torso harder. "Mee too baby, I love u so much! I just want u by my side all the time, i feel so empty when ur not with me. I love u so much jagiyaa~" he said. I smiled and we stayed in that position for almost few more minutes till the bell rang. We looked at the time and got up, '7:03pm'. Omo we spent 1 hour just with each other! Time passes so fast when I'm with him.taehyung opened the door and all of the other members got in. "Oh yn? Ur already here?" Hobi oppa said. "Yea I had nothing better to do so I just came a little early hehe" i said and walked to yoongi oppa. He gave me a side hug and all of us sat on his couch. Me and tae were sitting together, yoongi oppa was on my side and kookie was on tae's side. Tae brought some soju so we all decided to drink. Before we were gonna cheers, tae said " guys me and yn have something to tell u all..." He looked at me and I held his hand. " We both are dating☺️" i said while looking at him. None of them was surprised. " Oh finally!" Jimin said. " Took u both so long omo🙄" jin oppa said. Me and tae were so confused. " Umm aren't u guys surprised?" Tae said. " Bro we already knew, it was so obvious that u two liked each other" joonie oppa said. " Was it that obvious?" 😳 I said while blushing. "Obv it was! U both were always together , flirting , being all alone." Hobi oppa said. "Anyways, cheers to tae hyung and yn noona dating!" Kookie said. We all drank our glasses and talked. Yoongi oppa placed his arm around me and said "congratulations yn! I'm really proud of u, but what move did u made?". Tae was also listening to us. "She kissed me" tae said while looking at yoongi. "WHAT? SHE KISSED U?!?" everyone's attention was on us three now. "Uhh yea his pout is my weakness, i lost control on myself and kissed him😳" i said while blushing. Everyone was laughing now. We all had great time together and me and tae had no idea they all knew before hand, obv other than yoongi and kookie because I told yoongi that I liked him and he told kookie that he liked me. They all were asking some random questions about us dating like how we confessed and when we started dating when jimin spoke "yahh taehyung-aa, u can have 5 kids now 😏👍🏻". I. Was. A. Blushing. Mess. He wants 5 kids?... That means he'll do it 5 times- AHEM SORRY. i payed my attention back to my surroundings and tae replied" yea, 2girls and 3 boys. When we'll get married we'll start right ahead😂". We all started laughing. I playfully hitted on tae's arm. We all were drunk by now. Everyone took taxi to home and I stayed over night at tae's place. It was just alone now, i was wearing my crop top and jeans. " Taehyungie, can i borrow ur clothes pls? I love to wear ur clothes~" i said while back hugging tae. " Sure cutie , their all urs." He said and i excitedly went to his closet and got a hoodie and sweat pants. I quickly changed into them and showed him how i looked . He was laughing " omo ynie ur so cute i love u!" He said while looking at me. " I love u too jagiyaa~" i said. We got into his bed and he took off his shirt. I was staring at his abs when he said "don't worry these r urs no one's gonna take them from u 😂" while signalling at his abs. I blushed and i laid on his bed. He got in too and slid his strong veiny arms across my waist holding it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. We fell asleep like this.

------------------------

Sory but there might be slow updates from now onwards cuz I have my exams😭. But I'll always try to keep writing till I can <333 pls vote and follow me for support <3