16. prank

-yn pov-
I woke and got ready for work. I left after breakfast and omw i was thinking. I had lied to taehyung that I had read a fanfic yesterday ...but little did he know I read a smut fanfic after going home yesterday. It was ...sexy...i even got horny a little. I reached hybe and went in. We had practices and recording today so the day went by fast . We had fun cuz yoongi oppa was in a good mood today and he's so cute when he's dancing all happy and funny🥲🫶. We went home and i started watching kdramas.
-taehyung pov-
After we were done from work , jimin called us to his place so we went straight there. Yn left early so she didn't knew we were gonna be at jimin's place. He said he'll call yn and prank her . After we were at his place we just sat down and started talking. "Yaah jiminah, call yn pls and call her over too, it feels so empty without her." I said as i was missing her. Everyone else agreed and jimin said "ok ok I'll call her but before I tell her to come over , I'll prank her by saying I like her, i wanna see her reaction 😂". Jk looked at me and I looked at him. Jimin called yn.
Yn-"hello?"
Jimin-"hey yn!"
Yn-"hi jiminie paboo~ " everyone was trying to control their laughs after hearing this.
Jimin-" what u doing rn?"
Yn-"nothing just chilling."
Jimin-"oh okay... I had something to tell you about."
Yn-" yea sure is everything okay?"
Jimin-" yea yea everything is okay I just wanted to say something to u."
Yn-" oh what is it?"
Jimin-"soo yk it's been almost a year now since u joined BTS right?"
Yn-"mhmm"
Jimin-" so here's the thing... Since the 7th month of when u joined us... there's something different I feel about u..."
Yn-"diffrent? Different like what?"
Jimin-"it's just... You're presence feel different...like i miss u alot and I don't like it when someone flirts with u..."
Yn-"i miss u too jimin but what's ur point here?"
Jimin-"yn...I think i like you... More than as friends..."
Yn-"...."
Jimin-"hello? R u there?"
Yn-"yea I'm here... So like... You have romantic feelings for me?..."
Jimin-" yea"
Yn-" jimin look... I really miss you and like you but as a friend... And I'll be honest... I love someone else... So I'm so sorry if it breaks ur heart but I just see u as my friend and I love someone else..." Everyone was shocked after hearing this... SHE LOVES SOMEONE?!?! I looked at jk with disbelief and he gave me a 'omg what the f" look. But as i looked at other members reactions... Everyone's jaw was dropped like mine but yoongi hyung... He was smiling... Like a 'i knew it' smile...
Jimin-"oh... Is it someone that I know ...the person u love? Do I know him?"
Yn-"hmm... Yes u do..." I WAS SHOCKED EVEN MORE . SHE LOVES SOMEONE THAT WE KNOW?!?! OMO NO SHE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE!
jimin-"ohhhh ...cool ig... I also had something else to tell u."
Yn-"sure what is it?"
Jimin-" so ... This ... My confession just now ... Is a ... Prank BAHAHAHA GOT U!."
Yn-" YAAH U LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE U?!?!"
Jimin-"OMO YN LOVES SOMEONE THAT WE NOW~"
Yn-"we?"
Jimin-"oh i forgot to tell u all the members r at my place and they all just heard this prank call so yea it's we."
Yn-"omo why 😭"
Jimin-" also come over to my place rn , we all r hanging out and it feels so empty without u"
Yn-" okay coming and UR DEAD AS I GET THERE U PABO!"
The call hung up and we all were a laughing mess except me...she loves someone else... So I have no chance i guess...jungkook whispered to me"it's okay hyung it happens sometimes.". I felt sad... Omo who is this boy aish I'll kill him! Yn arrived and started running after jimin as soon as she entered his house. All the members were laughing looking at them. "YAH JIMINAH" yn said as jimin came and hid behind me. Yn came and said " taehyungie get aside i need to kill this bish.!" I quietly didn't said anything and hugged her... I felt sad ... She sensed it ... "Taehyung?taehyungie? What happened huh? Why u look so ... Sad?" She said as she caressed my back. "Ynie... I-... Idk..." I said. Omo I was just about to tell the actual reason of my sadness. "Aww it's okay... U have me okay? If u ever wanna tell me something I'm always there okay?" She said as i nodded in the crook of her neck... She smells like strawberries. She cupped my cheeks and said " it's okay baby bear don't be sad". I blushed a little and nodded. Soon we got apart and were enjoying our hangout when yoongi hyung suddenly said "soo ynie... Who's the guy u love huh?😏" Yn looked at him with 'stop or ill kill u ' face. Hobi hyung said "yes who is it that our yn loves?"... "I can't tell you guys his name. But I can describe him!" Yn said. "Soo ... He's very handsome! So cute,sexy,hot everytime. His eyes ...I'm drowning in them...his nose... It's so perfect... His lips... Looks so symmetrical... And his jawline... Can cut vegetables." Handsome my foot. How can a person be so handsome huh?🙄 And the eyes? Are they eyes or a goddamn ocean that you'll drown in them😒. "His personality...so warm...his height... When he towers over me I feel like I'm so small...his hands... Veiny arms and long fingers... His hair... I can play with his hair all day long! and his voice ... His voice has such an affect over me. I love him so much I just don't know if he likes me back or not☹️" she said. "Yea yea now let's eat😒" i said all annoyed. WHY. IS. SHE. SO.IN.LOVE.WITH.THIS.MAN. I WAS JEALOUS. we all started eating and then talked for few more hours. We went home at 9pm. I was still so annoyed with this prank. She loves someone else... What about me now?

-----------------------