12. concert

I woke up and saw the time '7:51pm'. I sighed and started making dinner for myself. I made tteokbokki and got some cola from super Mart. I obv had to wear a mask in public or the Armys and the haters would recognise me. I got back home and ate my food while watching kdrama. I checked the time , '9:22pm'. I decide to text yoongi oppa .
-
Yn- hey oppaaaa
Yoongi- hii wyd?
Yn- nothing I'm bored so decided to text u. Wyd?
Yoongi- cool. I was about to do a vlive.
Yn- mannn can I come over to ur place pls? I wanna do the vlive too🥺
Yoongi- sure ig , it would've been boring alone so yea it would be better if u join me.
Yn- thank you oppa I'm omw 🫶.
Yoongi- okay drive safely.
*Yn reacted ❤️ to your message*
-
I quickly changed my clothes and left for his place. as i was just parking my car , i got a notification from weverse. 'yoongi has started a live'. I knocked on his door and he came and opened the door. "Heyyy" i said excitedly. "Hiii" he said as we did our secret handshake. I said hi to armys and sat beside him on the floor. He was sitting on his chair. We were talking to the Armys and doing weird things . We even danced to 'that that' together lol. We were answering to armys questions and making jokes too. "Who are your bestfriends?" Yoongi read out an army's comment. He pointed his hand to me and i started laughing. "It's yoongi and taehyung. Their my bestfriends" i said while showing a finger heart. "Who's ur celebrity crush from Hollywood?" I read out a comment. "OH OH OH" I said excitedly clapping my hands thinking about the answer. "It's Robert Pattinson for me he's so hot omo😭🫶" i said while making a heart. Yoongi started laughing and said "guys I know her Hollywood and Korean both crushes" and smirked at me. I was confused and said "Korean crush??" He looked at me and said "yk that boy u like~". I panicked when i remembered he was talking about taehyung. "NO HE'S NOT MY CRUSH BRO" I said covering yoongi's mouth who was dying while laughing till now. Soon we finished the live and I went back home. It was 11pm now so I went straight to bed so i could rest for tomorrow.
-next day-
I woke up at 7:30 am and got ready to go to the stadium. The concert was scheduled for 6pm today. We had to practice one last time before the concert. I parked my car at the stadium and went in. I saw everyone else and waved at them in excitement. I ran to them and we practiced one last time. It was 2pm now and we were having lunch. Me and taehyung were eating alone in the waiting room cuz rest had gone to a restaurant. Taehyung had made fried rice and chicken wings today morning so bought it for me cuz he knows I love it. We were eating and i was praising his food. "Omooo tae it's so good ur future wife will be so lucky to have a husband like you who cook's so good!" I said with my mouth full of chicken. "Yea yea now eat calmly no need to rush no one's taking it from u" he said while smiling. I nodded and he said after few minutes , "so you like Robert Pattinson huh?". I looked at him and said " yeasss he's so hot dude! U watched the live yesterday?". He smiled and nodded ,then he stopped and asked, "and who's the Korean guy u like?" I choked on my food. I panicked. "Wh-what ? It's n-no one yoongi oppa was just ly-lying." I said while trying not to make eye contact. Soon we finished and the others were back.
-later before the concert- I checked the time , it was 5:30pm and Armys were getting in the stadium. It was half full. I was wearing my assigned outfit and the others were too.

Taehyung was wearing a suit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Taehyung was wearing a suit.

I was standing next to taehyung while we were discussing about the concert

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was standing next to taehyung while we were discussing about the concert. After we were done, I told taehyung to lean down to me as i had to tell him something in his ear so no one will hear us. He was so taller than me like I'm *ur height*cms and he's 179cm. He leaned down and I whispered in his ear, "ur looking sexy today~". He gave me a shy smile and said "same for u cutie". I blushed a little. Soon we went to the stage and waved at the Armys and started our concert.

-------------

tension~| Taehyung x y/n | जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें