7. cute little liar

-yn pov-
I woke up feeling dizzy and with a headache. I looked around and saw i was in my room... WAIT I WAS AT JIN OPPA'S PARTY YESTERDAY HOW DID I CAME BACK HOME?!?! i got up quickly and saw that i was still wearing my dress. I went into my living room and omw i fell down because i was feeling dizzy and bumped into a wall and fell. "YN ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?" I heard a deep voice say . I recognised it was taehyung's voice , he came to me and helped me get up. " Ouch my head hurts so bad☹️" i said to him , he looked at me and said " i made you lemonade , come drink it . It will help you with your hangover." He smiled and helped me get to kitchen. I sat on the counter while he gave me my lemonade. I drank it in one go and taehyung laughed looking at me. I asked him" oh so you bought me home yesterday, i was drunk i don't even remember anything from yesterday hopefully i didn't do something embarrassing did i?" I looked at him hoping he will say 'no'. He looked at me with a blank expression and said " ... You don't remember anything?" " Nope" i said . " Oh okay and no you didn't do anything embarrassing" he smiled and said. " I smiled back and went to my room to get ready. When i got back out , i looked for him and saw him still in the kitchen... "Taehyung-aa what are you doing?" I walked to him. "Nothing just making breakfast, do you feel better now?" He said. I sat on the counter beside him and watched him make pancakes. " Yes i feel much better , thank you for your lemonade" i said while smiling. He smiled and said "you're welcome cutie". I blushed... He called me cutie... I got down and started to take out the plates for us ,as i was about to get up taehyung putted his hand on the corner of the sharp ends of the cupboard doors because my head was about to bump into it. Instead , his hand saved me and i muttered a little "thx" to him. We had breakfast and he was about to leave while i was whinning for him not to leave. He said " ynie i have to go rn and get ready it's 1pm already! Yk what? Come with me. I'll take a shower and get ready and then we can hangout at my house". My eyes lit up and i grabbed his arm and dragged him to his car , he smiled on my sudden burst of energy. We drove to his house and he went to take shower. I was lying on his bed waiting for him to get out while checking my phone. I saw jungkook sent some photos of yesterday's party on our gc. I opened it and started going through those photos. And then i saw a pic of taehyung carrying me in bridal style... I blushed so hard my whole face was red. Omo he carried me in his arms !!!. I was embarrassed a little too... What if he didn't liked it carrying me? I was just staring blankly onto his ceiling while my phone on my chest when his bathroom door opened and saw him shirtless... Wet hair...and only jeans... I was a whole tomato after seeing him like this. " Like what you see?😏" He said while smirking when he noticed i was staring at him. His abbs...his wet hair... His we'll built torso... What would it look like if was holding it..."ynieee , yniee!! YNIEEE!!" Taehyung was yelling my name... I was lost in my whole world. "Yes sorry i zoned out" i said to him trying not to make eye contact. "Oh my god you are such a cute little liar, you were lost in seeing me shirtless. Look at you being a tomato" he said. "YAH KIM TAEHYUNG SHUT UP" I yelled at him while hiding my face and he was laughing at my reaction. He wore a tshirt and then we decided to watch a kdrama together. We were munching on snacks and watching when a kiss scene came up. I said "YAAY LET'S GO THEY KISSED FOR THE FIRST TIME!". Taehyung looked at me as i was dancing and he was laughing struggling to breath💀. We took few pics together on snap with weird filters and he posted them on his Instagram story. I went back home at around 6pm  and told suga oppa to come at my place so we could hang out . i mentioned taehyung's story back on my story and i was reading a few reactions of armys... Then a hater comment caught my eye ... ' eww is taehyung and yn dating? Taehyung deserves so much better than her 🙄 she's so ugly OMG i can't even imagine how much i hate her.'. tears were forming in my eyes.. and i started crying.

-------------