6. same bottle

About 10 minutes later , taehyung came and sat beside me and said "heyy ynieeee" cutely. He looked drunk. I said "hey taetae" . He smiled and putted his hand across my shoulder. Idk why but i liked it when he did this so i said nothing and putted my head on his shoulder. I was about to drink my soju when he grabbed my bottle and took few sips of it. He then gave it back to me and said " it's nice yk soju is the best hehe". I was shocked, he drank my soju...from the same bottle....where my lips just touched...."did we just kissed indirectly?😳" I whispered thinking out loud. "Huh?" He said while looking at me , the music was loud so couldn't hear me. I smiled and took a sip of soju too.... From the same spot his lips touched ... Idk why but taehyung and i are so close... I ignored what just happened cuz friends can drink from same bottle with the same spot their lips touched... Right?
-taehyung pov-
"OMO I JUST DRANK YN'S SOJU FROM THE EXACT SAME SPOT HER LIPS TOUCHED OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO?!?!? DID I MADE HER UNCOMFORTABLE?!?" I thought in my head as i handed her back her soju. I was acting drunk intentionally cuz if she was uncomfortable with this , i could just blame it on alcohol. Idk why but just felt like doing it...what if she didn't liked it?😭
"it's nice yk soju is the best hehe" i said changing the topic. She whispered something but i couldn't hear her because the music was too loud. Then she smiled and took the sip of her soju...from the same exact spot my lips touched. I smiled in relief to know that she didn't bothered it. Then we talked for hours and even danced with everyone. Today she was looking so hot... With her short dress...and makeup... AISH TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SHE'S UR BESTFRIEND! she got drunk and started acting all cute and tipsy . She was dancing then came to me and started squeezing my cheeks and said "omo tae tae you are so cute yk? You are literally so handsome you are like a teddy bear 😭 let me buy you and we will cuddle togetherrr". I blushed on what she said... She wanted to cuddle with me? She's drunk dude she's saying nonsense . Then she ruffled my hair and sat on my lap... AAAAA SHE SAT ON MY LAP TAEHYUNG DO SOMETHING PABO!!! I panicked looking at her ,she was smiling and whispering something while her one hand was on my chest and her eyes were closed. "Tae tae you r mine yk? You are literally so cute i can't resist it when you pout. I just want to kiss you when you do that... Just kiss me tae taee" she said while being all tipsy and her eyes closed, smiling. I was a tomato... She wants to kiss me when i pout?😳 I didn't drink much so i was sober. Namjoon hyung came and told me " oh yn is asleep on you... You should drop her at her home okay? It's 1am already you both should go." I nodded and picked yn up in bridal style and as i was going out... I heard someone click pictures of me and yn... I looked around and saw jungkook clicking pics of me holding yn. I glared at him and left , i didn't said anything cuz yn was sleeping and i didn't wanted to wake her up. I drove her home while she was asleep , when we reached at her place i picked her up again and got into her house because she told me that she keeps her house keys under her door mat. I carried her in and layed her on her bed. She was still sleeping... Softly snoring... Looking so pretty ... Sometimes i really just want to hug her for so long and never let her go. As i tucked her in her bed i went into her kitchen and made lemonade for her when she wakes up in the morning to deal with hangovers. I checked up on yn before sleeping on her couch. It was a great party today...

----------------------