14. run bts

I woke up at 7am and got ready . We had to film a run bts episode today. I went to hybe as we were gonna go in a van from there. We had were gonna go to a school setup and act as students. Me , yoongi oppa and taehyung were in one van. Yoongi oppa was sitting on the passanger seat and me and taehyung were sitting at back. We reached the set and started shooting. We did intro and then discussed the roles. We got changed into a school uniform and started our play.

(These were ur uniforms ^)

Taehyung got the role of a hot nerd while i got the role of a new transferred pretty student. Namjoon oppa was the teacher and the rest were students. Every student had to hit on u and say pickup lines to me. Jungkook was the badboy and he started flirting with me 💀. After all the students, it was taehyung's turn. He was flirting with me and said "i don't have a library card but I don't mind checking u out cutie😏". I. Was. A. Blushing. Mess. I had to be a savage sassy girl according to the role so I pulled his tie making him come close to me and said "hmm so ur a nerd? Not my type~". DAMN DENIAL. TAEHYUNG IS SO MY TYPE. EVEN IF HE WAS A NERD ID STILL FALL FOR HIM. BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS ROLE AND THE SHOOTING I HAD TO SAY THAT😭. I let go off his tie and started doing the so called work our teacher had assigned. I side eyed at taehyung to see he was still blushing from coming close to my face. I smiled shyly. After we were done with it. We were free to go so we all decided to hang out at my place. We all reached at my apartment and talked and ate. I was showing a funny reel i saved to kookie and tae on my insta when the door bell rang. I went to open the door cuz i knew it was the food we ordered.
-taehyung pov-
Yn went to take the order while she left her phone to us as we were watching a reel. Kookie and i were laughing when kookie scrolled down... Our eyes widened... It was an edit of me and yn from the concert... She had liked the reel and even commented on it. Jk opened the comment section and read out the comment she wrote not too loud so only i could hear it. "'omo i really love taehyung and yn! Good editing!! I really hope they both actually get together!☺️💗' that's what she wrote... Tae hyung she likes u back! Omoo she definitely likes u back!!" Kookie said patting my shoulder in excitement. I smiled and blushed. We saw yn come back so we hurriedly scrolled back up to the funny reel one. She took her phone and asked us if we liked the reel, we nodded and smirked to each other.
Yn was sitting between me and kookie. After some time our attention went to hobi and jimin hyung who were giggling while looking at jimin's phone. Yn asked them in confusion "hey what's so funny? Show us too!". "We're reading fanfictions yn! On Wattpad hehehehe" hobi hyung said while giggling. "Fanfics? Fanfics about who?" Jk asked. "About us 8...💀" Jimin spoke. Jimin showed us the fanfic he was reading , there were many others too... What caught my eye was a fanfic about me and yn... I got curious. After few hours we all went home. I was still thinking about that fanfic... So I opened my laptop and searched Wattpad. I signed in and started to search... "Soo... What could be mine and yn's ship name be?...tae*ur name's last 2 letters*? I searched and i got some results. I saw a fanfic which had a cute cover of me and yn so i started reading that... As i was reading... My eyes widened ... It was a smut fanfic... Holy shit-. I read the full story and fell asleep at 2am.
-next day-
-yn pov-
I woke up and got ready. I ate breakfast and left for hybe. I saw taehyung waiting for the lift, I went behind him and did peekaboo to him. He smiled and said "heyy ynieeee". His eyes were looking kinda swollen , i got worried. "Hii! Tae did u sleep enough yesterday ? Ur eyes look swollen." He panicked. "Oh about that i-i was watching a mo-movie at night so i fell asleep at 2am." He said stuttering in between. I ignored it and said "ohh! It's okay I know what to do with ur eyes!". I dragged him to the lift and took him to med room.

---------------