Ch. 1

*Sam pov*
I heard a knock at my door followed by it cracking open, I put my drum sticks down and removed my headphones. "Yeah?" I turned around and my sister, Amy, was at my door, she looked very happy and was holding her phone out like she was showing me something. "Did you see who commented on your post?" I shook my head and walked up to her. She shoved her phone phone at me pointing at the comment. I looked and saw that my favorite band commented saying: you are super talented, keep up the good work!

I looked up at my sister and we both laughed about how awesome it was. The video was of me playing the drums, it was something i made up on the spot. I dug my phone out of my pocket and opened instagram. I liked the comment and replied with: omg, thank you so much! Can't wait to see you guys live next week!

I threw my phone on my bed and plopped down next to it. "I've made it." My sister laughed and sat next to me. "You have, remember me when you're famous." We both laughed and talked for a while about being famous. We stopped talking when i got a few notifications.

JACKTHEBAND has liked your comment
JACKTHEBAND has replied to your comment
JACKTHEBAND has followed you

I threw my phone across the room and jumped off the bed. "What?!" I grabbed Amy by the shoulders, "They followed me!" We jumped with joy and she gave me a hug. "I'm so proud of you. Let's celebrate, I'll run to mcdonalds text me what you want." She ran out of my room and i picked up my phone staring at the notifications. I took a screenshot so i could live in the moment forever. I opened the comment and it read: Cant wait to see u! Maybe after we can see how good u rlly are 🤭. I immediately screenshotted it and set it to my sister.

Sam
[screen shot]
Omfg im gonna die

Amy
HOLY SHIT
YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME
jkjk

Sam
I'm so nervous
Also i want a spicy chicken Sandwich 😁

Amy
I'm sure you'll be fine and u have a few days to practice

Sam
Only four |:

Amy
Well then u better start

Sam
Omfg they just dmed me

...

JACKTB
Hey Sam!
What show are you going to? We have been enjoying your music for a while now and wanna upgrade your tickets to vip.

SamGolbach
Hi, I'm going to the San Diego show, 7/24
And I can't believe you guys like my stuff

JACKTB
How could we not, you're very talented
Whats the name you ordered the tix under

SamGolbach
Thank u sm, yall r very talented as well
Its Sam Golbach

JACKTB
You should get an email with the info
See you next week!

I couldn't move, everything I've wanted has happen. My favorite band noticed me, I got practically free vip tickets to their show, and my sister is getting me food with her money. I could die happy, after the show.

_____
Short first chapter my bad.
525 words