Ch. 4

*Colby Pov*

I woke up with a massive headache. I went to get up but almost fell over from how dizzy I was. I felt my stomach tangle and my throat start burning. I ran to the bathroom throwing open the toilet lid, and vomiting my guts out into to it. I sat down next to the toilet for a minute, just in case.

Once I felt secure enough I stood up and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth and hair and walked back out to the room. I looked over and a random guy was in the other bed. I walked closer and to my surprise it was Sam. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that my room didn't get broken into last night.

I laid down in my bed scrolling through instagram liking any posts I saw about the concert last night. There were tons of videos and photos, I thought it would never end.

I heard a sigh from the other side of the room. I look over and see Sam starting to wake up, he looked confused which was expected. "Good morning sleepy head." I said in a sing-song tone. "Where am I?" He asked in a low morning voice. "Well last night we all got super drunk, I guess you were too drunk to drive home so you stayed here. I think Amy's with Andrew." He sighed again and flopped back onto the bed. I laughed a little then joined him on his bed. He sat up next me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Give me your phone." I said holding out my hand. He gave me a confused look and reluctantly handed it to me. "I'm gonna put my number in it so we don't have to dm anymore." He unlocked it and opened his contacts, i put my number in and sent myself a text. I have him his phone back and he laid his head on me again.

After a while we finally got up and walked to the lobby. Jake was down there getting breakfast, so we joined him. I grabbed some bacon and made a waffle, Sam got some eggs and a fruit cup. We sat down at the same table as Jake, I looked up and he had the biggest smirk on his face. "Jake no." He immediately dropped the face and rolled his eyes. "You're no fun." He complained picking at his food like a toddler who has to eat his vegetables.

As we were making small talk Amy and Andrew walked in. They each grabbed a plate and sat down at a table that seats two. "They seem to be getting along nicely." Sam said looking over at them. Jake rolled his eyes and I lightly kicked him under the table. "Yeah, really well."

We heard a thud next to us, Kat had come down and gotten her food. She looked exhausted. "Are you okay?" I asked with a slight laugh. She flipped me off and continued eating her food.

Amy came over to our table and looked at Sam. "Ready to go?" She asked sounding kind of annoyed. Sam looked over at me, as if asking for approval, i gave a small nod. "Yeah I'm ready."

They said their goodbyes and were off.

*Sam pov*

The bus driver took us back to the venue from last night so we could pick up our car. I insisted on Amy driving because I was still very tired. She agreed and we were on our way home.

"So you and Andrew huh?" I said trying to start a conversation. "He's so nice, I thought he would be annoying or something because he always looks pissed off, but he's really cool and sweet." I saw a blush creep onto her face as she spoke. She seemed to really like him.

The ride was kind of long, but not unbearable. It was around two hours. We live in LA so expected tons of traffic when we hit downtown, but it really wasn't that bad.

We finally arrived home and we went our separate ways.

I flopped down on my bed, taking in everything from the past twenty-four hours. They were all so nice, well I assumed Andrew was nice I didn't really talk to him. As i was reminiscing my phone went off.

Colby
I really enjoyed yesterday, any time u wanna hang out with us lmk bc we all think ur cool
Also you are even better at playing than we thought
Hope u have a good rest of ur day :)

Sam
O my word
Y'all were rlly cool too
And thank you for everything

I ran to show Amy the texts, when i hot to her room she looked busy. Not bad busy like annoyed, but like she was happy to be busy. "Who are you talking to?" I asked in a semi-mocking manner. "Andrew, he's lowkey flirting with me." I sat down next to her and looked at the texts. He was saying things like: i miss you sm, when can i see you again?, last night was so fun ;)

I read that last one and was confused. Did he mean like just hanging out or you know. She saw the confusion on my face and put her phone down. "If I tell you you can't tell anyone." I looked at her and nodded. "We slept together last night. Like sex." I sat upright and rapidly blinked trying to wake up. But I didn't, it's not a dream. "Holy shit." She smiled dumbly at the thought of him.

We were now in the kitchen a few hours later. "Sam I need to tell someone this, but if i tell you you really cannot tell anyone." I looked up from my phone to see Amy opening a water, "You already told me you slept with him." She shook her head and swallowed the water. "No this is different. So I was talking with Andrew, and the topic of the band came up. He said that he doesn't like playing the drums anymore. He feels more passionate about singing. He's thinking about quitting after the tour." I practically spit out my food and just looked at Amy. "Yeah it's crazy. I feel bad because I promised not to tell anyone but it's eating me alive." I had to fight myself from picking up my phone and telling Colby.

This is almost like an opportunity for me to join. I knew it's wrong to think about because it's sad that he will leave, but this could be my chance.

I just have to wait a month for the tour to be over. Then we'll see what happens.

_______
1124 words