Ch. 3

*Sam Pov*

When we pulled up to the concert we saw the line that wrapped around the building. I was not looking forward to this wait.

As we were standing in line a felt my phone vibrate.

Jacktb
Are you here yet?

SamGolbach
Yeah, we're waiting in this long ass line.

Jacktb
If you go to the right side of the building there should be a back entrance.
I'll text the guard there and tell him to let u guys in

SamGolbach
Really! Thank u sm

Jacktb
of course
We want to meet u before the show

SamGolbach
Okay heading that way now.

I showed Amy the message and her face lit up. We were both relieved that we didn't have to wait in the line. We started walking to the side entrance, as we approached we saw a big guy. He was about six-five and was very built. We walked up to him in fear. "Hi I'm Sam. I was told I could come in this way." I showed him the text and he slightly smiled. "Oh yeah Colby texted me about you, c'mon in. Jerry! Show these two to Colby's dressing room!" A man, presumably Jerry, walked around the corner and huffed. "Follow me." We walked in and followed Jerry to the backstage area. We walked up to a dressing room marked: JTB- Colby

Jerry knocked on the door, "Colby I'm here with um- Sam." The door opened and sure enough Colby stood right in front of us. "Sam it's good to finally meet you!" He pulled me into a hug and gave me a pat on the back. "You too, uh this is my sister Amy." I pointed at Amy and she offered a small wave. "Well c'mon lets go fine the rest of the band." He walked out of the room and led us to a small living area almost. There was a couch, a table, a fridge, and a microwave.

"Guys Sam's here!" Everyone looked cheerfully as if I was a celebrity to them. "Hey Sam, how's it goin?" Jake walks up to me holding his hand out for me to shake, I extended mine as well. "I've been great, how 'bout you?" He nodded, "Good I've been good." Andrew waved from the corner, but seemed more interested in Amy.

"Sam I've heard your stuff, you're really talented." Kat said from where she sat on the couch. "Thank you so much."

We talked for a while, in the corner of my eye i see Andrew and Amy holding a strong conversation the entire time.

We talked about how the tours been and how they can't wait to be back home, but that they love their fans. Jake commented on how their second day on tour the hotel had bed bugs, so now he sleeps in the bus.

After around thirty-ish minutes of talking a man came into the room and gave a five minute warning. "Okay. I'm gonna go put the rest of my stage makeup on. See you guys up there." Colby said as he got up and walked to his dressing room. Jake and Kat looked at each other a giggled a little, then they looked at Andrew. "Twat, five minutes!" Jake yelled and threw a crumpled up paper at him. "I know I heard, asshole." He mumbled the last part and continued the conversation with Amy.

"Where did you get your pants?" Jake asked looking at me. "Oh um, These are from Zumiez. I got 'em like a week ago." Jake nodded and typed it in his phone. "I'm gonna steal your look." We all laughed, well Kat, Jake, and I did, Amy and Andrew were too deep talking about something dumb probably.

Colby walked out, he had on black eyeshadow and thick eyeliner. "It's time!" He yelled causing the rest of the band to jump up and head for the stage. "You guys can stay back here if you want, but i had security save a you two a spot if you'd rather." I looked at Amy and she nodded. We followed Colby to the opening, then a guard took us to our spot. It was right up next to the stage.