Ch. 17

*Sam pov*

"No! I'm not fucking going!" Colby fought and yelled at the two men as they forcefully removed him from his home.

Betrayal and sadness filled his eyes as he looked back at me from the front door. "I'm sorry." I mouthed to him, but it was too late he was already gone.

The car sped off taking Colby to the center. "He will only be here for a month." But it'll be the longest month ever. I hope he wont hate me afterwards, and he'll see that he needed it.

Jake and Kat knew what was happening, they decided that they didn't want to be there when it happened. I don't blame them. They went to the store to kill time they said to text them when it was done.

Sam
They took him

Kat
How did he react

Sam
Well he was mad obviously
He was yelling all the way to the car

Kat
Well at least he's gone right
We'll be back in about a half hour

Sam
Ok

I knew Kat wasn't fond of Colby, but i feel like that was harsh. Colby has his issues sure, but so does Kat. I mean she is always adding fuel to the fire, and yelling back at him.

What am I saying? Kat isn't the bad one here, Colby is!

Apparently he wasn't always like this, there's a period of time that Jake and Kat refer to as "the old Colby era". I don't know the full story but from what i've gathered he went through a brake up that destroyed him.

He doesn't like mentioning it, but if he can find a way to express it I think he could really make a change for the better.

Knowing him that will probably take some time. But he'll be there for a month, thats enough time, maybe even more than enough. Hopefully.

Amy knew I was staying over at Colby's for the week to help around, but now that Colby was gone I could go back home.

I didn't wait around for Kat and Jake I just left. I did clean a little before I left because I didn't want to leave their house a mess, but then I left.

"I'm home!" I shouted as I walked through the front door. Amy was in the kitchen but walked out to greet me. "How did it go?" She asked timidly. "Fine I guess. I just feel so fucking bad, he's gonna hate me forever." Amy hugged me and shook her head. "No he won't."

"Yes he will. I took him away from his home, from his friends and family. To go somewhere awful. I'm a terrible person." A few stray tears fell down my face and i wiped them away quickly. "That place isn't awful, it has great reviews and you talked with the staff. He's not gonna hate you and you're not a terrible person." She pulled out of the hug and gave me a reassuring look. I nodded somewhat believing her.

We walked into the living room and sat on the couch, we watched a few videos of people trolling on Omegle. "So how are things with Lucas?" She asked during an ad break. "I broke up with him." She gave me a look of confusion so I explained everything. "Well Colby was having an episode and Lucas texted me to come over. I told him I couldn't because I was helping Colby he said he didn't want me around Colby because he liked me and was gonna pull something. I told him that I couldn't be with someone that didn't trust me or my friends and he called me weird." Amy laughed, "He definitely has a small dick."

"I mean I couldn't feel it." Amy almost spit out her drink and we both lost it. We laughed for ten minutes before finally catching our breaths and continuing to watch tv.