𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙂𝙀

"What is your name?" I made an effort to chat to my brother-in-law.
"I'm Sahdev, Bhabhishree. Meeting you made me happy. My Bhrata Arjun never stops talking about you." He replied.

Was the fact that both brothers shared the same name as the Pandavas just a coincidence?
I was curious, so I enquired, "How many siblings do you have?"
""We are five brothers.I'm the youngest of them all."

Even though I wasn't particularly bright, I was able to identify these brothers as Pandavas.
"Bhabhishree, we've made it to the temple." said he.

In front of us, the sunset was laced with warmer hues. I struggled to keep up with my devar while wearing my crimson lehenga. Outside the temple, we saw a tall Brahmin waiting for us. My heart stopped beating. He swung around.

Sahdev was the first to catch his attention. They exchanged smiles.

He then turned to look at me. He had a dazed appearance. I played along. I lowered my veil, and took small steps towards him. I leaned forward, he leaned forward. His eyes were fluttering shut when i turned around and shoved him in the chest.

"How dare you? You are aware that you never disclosed to me that you are Rajkumar. Knowing that you are The Rajkumar Arjun of Hastinapur stunned me to my core. Do you even not believe me that much?" I cried out.

He shaked his head. the total dickhead.
"You scumbag! I nearly got married to someone." He cast his gaze to the ground.
"The day after our wedding, I was about to tell you about it." In a very faint voice, he said. I softened as I stared at him.
"Now! Are you going to marry me or are you just going to stand there and stare?" I queried.
He turned his head up.
"Are you angry at me?" He queried.
"No. Not really, but I have no doubt Karan would be if he learned of your true identity." I said with a smile on my face.
He also grinned slightly. Then he gripped my hands.
"Now let's get married for the second time; the pandit is waiting for us." He stated as he gave me a loving look.

" He stated as he gave me a loving look

The wedding took place so quickly

The wedding took place so quickly. Most of the time, I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I wasn't even aware when the wedding was over.
It has been a hectic few days. I was kidnapped, I found my father, I fled my own marriage, and now I've managed to wed Rajkumar Arjun, who was believed to have died along with his mother and siblings, and was is best friend's biggest enemy. If someone had told me a few months ago that I would wed Narottam Arjun, I would have laughed at them and thought they were crazy. Why would a Prince even marry a rural girl like me, I mean. However, here I was standing with him. When I turned to look at my husband, he had already set sights on me with a hypnotic expression in his eyes.

 When I turned to look at my husband, he had already set sights on me with a hypnotic expression in his eyes

"Why are you gazing at me like this?" I inquired.
"How could I not look when you are so gorgeous?"he said which made me blush.
We abruptly heard his sibling cough.
"Bhrata Arjun, I believe you have plenty of time in your life to ogle Bhabhishree. Now, We need to get out of here as soon as we can." Both of us were made teased by Sahdev.
Arjun got hold of my hand while awkwardly shaking his head and slightly blushing.
"Yes, let's return to Ekachakra. Mata would be concerned for us." Arjun stated.

While Karan waited for his Sakhi outside the palace

While Karan waited for his Sakhi outside the palace. After detaining Pranay and Lavanya's father, he had taken control of the palace of Vetrakiya. Then he observed three of them approaching the palace. He moved swiftly in their direction. Lavanya approached her best friend and gave him a hug as soon as she spotted him.
"Lavanya, I apologise for the delay in my arrival." added Karan.
"No, don't feel bad. I wouldn't have had the courage to leave the mandap if it weren't for you." I remarked as I loosened my grip on him.
I questioned, "How is Maa?"
"She is doing fine. She could be shaken up a little bit, but she would be fine. You don't need to be concerned because everything is in order."

The focus of Karan's orbs changed to Arjun, who was a little farther away. Arjun was held by Karan as he walked over to him. "She is my best friend", Karan added as he fixed a rapt look in Arjun's direction.
"You will perish if you harm her."
"I would never hurt her. If I do, I'll bleed more than she does."Arjun replied. He wouldn't admit it, but Karan's stern expression made him feel a bit afraid.
"And thank you, angraj, for helping us. I couldn't have married Lavanya without your assistance." Arjun continued.
Karan simply nodded his head and grinned a little.
"Care for her, please."Karan bid farewell to Arjuna.

He softened a little as he approached Lavanya and caressed her head

"Don't forget to send me a letter. Additionally, there are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart."