𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙉𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘿

FEW DAYS LATER

"Are you sure she hasn't arrived?"
"Lavanya, what happened? What exactly are you two talking about?" Ameya inquired.
"Mata stated that if she is available on the wedding day, she will attend. And she promised she'd be available until then, but she didn't show up." Lavanya responded.
"She told me she was off work, but she didn't come with us." Ameya's mother spoke out.
"Why are you so concerned, Lavanya? Perhaps she'd been engrossed in her work once more." Ameya made an attempt to reassure Lavanya.
"Yes, possibly." Lavanya was the one who responded.

" Lavanya was the one who responded

I awoke with a stiff back. Even though my eyes were open, I couldn't see anything.
My mouth was incredibly dry and my jaw felt aching from being forced open.
It just took a few seconds for me to know I'd been kidnapped.
Panic rose in my chest as I tried desperately to recall the previous few hours.
The last thing I remembered was getting ready to return home, still suspicious that my mother had not attended the wedding or even sent me a letter, as she is always protective of me.
then, out of nowhere,
a powerful blow
Darkness.

"At long last, you are awake."

"Who are you and why am I here?

"Who are you and why am I here?." I inquired uneasily, feeling a little uneasy.
"Oh, so your unattractive mother didn't tell you about your father?" he inquired.

Is he my biological father?

He said, "It's astonishing how I had a daughter with such ethereal beauty and didn't even know it."

"First and foremost, you abandoned my mother and left her with such dreadful memories. What kind of father are you now when you kidnapped your own daughter?" I enragedly inquired.
"Shut up, you little brat. You'd have to face the consequences if you didn't. I kidnapped you because I owe a nobleman money. And I don't have the necessary funds. So, when I found out that Shravani has a daughter, I formed a marital alliance with the man." He stated.

" I am not going to marry anyone. How could you come into my life after such a long time and then act as if you had control over me." I stated.

"I have a complete command over you and your mother

"I have a complete command over you and your mother. I've also kidnapped your mother. She's also locked up in a different room. I believe you are educated enough to understand that if you disobey my orders, your mother will be endangered. So you need to follow my orders,putri."

The Pandavas arrived at the Ganga River after deepening their exploration of the woods

The Pandavas arrived at the Ganga River after deepening their exploration of the woods. They crossed the river and arrived in Hidimbavanam, which was called after a demon named Hidimba and his sister Hidimbi who resided in the jungle. When people passed by, they invariably feasted on them. Hidimba noticed the scent of humans in the forest one day while the Pandavas were wandering around. He requested that his sister go. When Hidimbi proceeded to carry out her brother's commands, she spotted Bhima and fell in love with him. Meanwhile, Hidimba had had enough and went to Hidimbi to find out why there had been a delay.

Hidimba was enraged when he spotted the brothers and decided to kill them. He approached the tree where they were lying. But Bhima stopped him before he could touch the brothers and their mother, saying, "You should cross me before touching them." Then a fight broke out between two powerful men, Bhima and Hidimba. The fight was a raging brawl. They fought with their bare fists at first, then began uprooting trees and flinging stones and other heavy objects around. The fight then finally ended with Hidimba dead and Bhima turned the winner.

Following this incident, Hidimbi approached Bhima and declared her desire to marry him. Bhima declined because she was a demon who couldn't marry her. Kunti, on the other hand, approved since she wanted her son to marry and have a child. Bhima didn't have much of an option but to marry her. So he married Hidimbi on the condition that he only live with her until she gave birth to a child. After that, they married in front of Kunti and his brothers.

Hidimbi fell pregnant a year later and gave birth to a boy in a matter of days. He grew exceedingly large the instant he was born because he was part-demon and part-human. His parents named him Ghatotkacha ('Ghatam' means 'pot') because he resembled a Bald Pot with his ears replacing the handles. From his father, Bhima, Ghatotkacha soon learned all the techniques of battle. Hidimbi, his mother, taught him magic and the art of making illusions.

And that is how the great and powerful Ghatotkacha who excelled his parents in all art and war forms came into being.

A/N:

LESSER KNOWN FACT ABOUT MAHABHARATA:

Karna was a student of guru Dronacharya and had already made Duryodhana a friend in Gurukul. Only Brahmastra was refused to him when he told Drona that he wanted it to compete against Arjuna, and Drona used his caste as a justification to mistrust his bad intentions.

Lavanya and Arjun will be meeting soon. What do you think that how they will meet?