𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍

In the garden, I was strolling aimlessly. I froze as I felt someone touch my waist while I was walking. When I looked around, I saw a Prince standing in front of me.

While glancing at me, he smirked

"It's a joy to meet you at long last." He stated.
"What are your credentials?" I inquired about him.
"Pranay, I am the Crown Prince of Vetrakiya." He stated.
"Oh, What are you doing here?"
"Sweetheart, you ask way too many questions."
He snatched my hand out of nowhere.
"I believe your parents have not instilled in you proper etiquette. You should not argue with your fiancé and should obey him. But don't worry, I'll teach you some manners once we're married." He murmured it while grabbing my arm, making me feel quite uncomfortable.

"I'm so excited for our wedding, sweetheart

"I'm so excited for our wedding, sweetheart." He continued to speak.

"Father wants to meet you, Rajkumar." We were interrupted by someone.

Pranay relaxed his grip on my arm.

"Well, Lavanya, I believe it is time for me to depart." He whispered this as he stroked my cheek.
"Can you tell me where he is?" He inquired.
"Rajkumar, he's in the common room." Shaurya responded.
Pranay then exited the garden.

"Are you alright, Lavanya?" Shaurya asked while staring at his step sister.
"Do I appear normal to you, Bhrata?" I inquired of my stepbrother.
"My father took both my mother and me. He then threatened to kill my mother if I didn't obey his commands. For money, he planned my marriage with such a creep. I'm obligated to spend the rest of my life with the man who was creepily caressing me just a few seconds ago. For the love of God, I've overheard some maids say he's 15 years older than me. What makes you think I'll be okay after all of this?" I murmured this as tears welled up in my eyes.
"Please don't cry, Lavanya." While wiping her tears away with his hands, he said.
"I can't defy my father's command. I'm sorry I didn't do a better job as a brother.But I'll do everything I can to keep you safe. I will not allow you or Mata Shravani to be harmed by father. You can always call me if you need assistance." He stated.

"Lavanya?" He inquired after noticing that I was deep in thinking.
"Bhrata, could you do me a favour?" I asked him.
"Yes.I can."
"However, you must promise me that you will not tell anyone." As I previously stated
"All right, I promise." He said, a small smile on his face, as he realised his sister had begun to trust him.

"I'll write a letter

"I'll write a letter. Could you please transmit that letter to the King of Anga?"

 Could you please transmit that letter to the King of Anga?"

Dear Karna,

I hope you received this letter in time. We haven't written each other in a long time. I hope you are not overworked or worried at the moment. I simply wanted to let you know that my father kidnapped me a few days ago. My mum has been taken by him. But he refuses to let me meet her. If I don't comply with his demands, he threatens to kill my mother. My marriage to the Crown Prince of Vetrakiya has been arranged by him. Pranay is his name, and he tried to touch me without my consent. I'm afraid he'll be quite toxic after we marry.

Karna, I don't want to marry him. But there's nothing I can do about it. In two weeks, the wedding would take place. It will take place in the Vetrakiya Palace. We are staying in Ekachakra until the wedding. My stepbrother Shaurya attempted to object to the marriage. His mother, on the other hand, drove him down, knowing that Nareev would then be able to injure Shaurya or his mother.

I'm feeling really helpless right now. Please, Karn, save me from this marriage. You are my only hope left.

Your Sakhi,
Lavanya.

Your Sakhi,Lavanya

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed reading this brief chapter.
Do you believe Karna will assist in Lavanya's rescue from this marriage?